- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
APSYS specializes in controlling industrial risks. For 30 years APSYS has defined and implemented a process for controlling technical, human and operational risks on behalf of its customers. Designing reliable aircraft, securing complex systems, anticipating the obsolescence of a nuclear installation – these are the challenges faced by our customers and to which our 380 employees devote their know-how and advice.
With a turnover of 40.8 M€ in 2017, APSYS supports the aerospace, defence, industrial / energy and transport industries. APSYS is present in France in Toulouse-Blagnac, Paris-Élancourt, Marseille-Vitrolles, Great Britain and Germany, with representatives in Spain, China, Russia, Mexico and Morocco.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Tasks & accountabilities
A vacancy for a Business Project Leader has arisen within Apsys in Toulouse.
You will join the Digital and Software Business Unit, to manage Method and Tools projects regarding Certification, Product Security or Maintenance purposes:
- you will be responsible for the management of business transverse projects and business operations reporting. That means you will be involved in IT projects, from the user point of view, to assist our customer to manage their project (definition of new process, writing business cases, prepare and run tests cases, create user documentation and training materials);
- you will also define and monitor from the definition to the deployment of some key Processes and tools. That is why you will have to facilitate change processes, and provide support to users;
- you will be involved in defining and developing reports progress / KPIs for internal or external reviews concerning all projects, with quantitative and qualitative measures;
- the projects being managed according Agile mode, you must be aware of Agile Scrum or SAFE® methodologies.
You may be also a trainer on tools you have specified.
According to your experience and involvement, you will become the responsible of the team dedicated to a domain (ex: Product Security, Safety or Certification).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
• Master's Degree in Aeronautics or IT (Bac + 5 - Master 2)
• Autonomous, with an experience in customer relationship, good communication skills
• Experience on Business project management (method and tools)
• Knowledge on Aeronautics purposes (Certification, Maintenance, Safety, Product Security, Engineering…)
• Knowledge of IT development tools process within Airbus is a plus (GPP waterfall and SAFE®)
• Knowledge of data treatment technology is a plus (SQL request, Excel Macro, Business Intelligence software…)
• Good communication (oral and written), and synthesis skills
• Ability to explain new ways of working (Change management).
• Customer care oriented
• Problem solving oriented
• Good level in English is mandatory (oral and written) - French language skills are a plus