- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Luckey Homes, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading Host Management Company. Luckey offers property owners an all-inclusive service: listing of their residence, management of guest arrivals and departures, professional cleaning services, 24/7 assistance, and more.
As we continue to expand our business, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive strategic business decisions. To this end, the Luckey team are looking for a highly qualified City Manager to join the team. Directly working alongside our Operations team based in Paris, your role is strategic to ensuring the success of Luckey Homes by bringing new customers onboard and managing a local team of cleaners and welcomers.
This will be on a fixed term contract basis.
- Serve as the point of contact for all logistics and ensuring a smooth stay for all Luckey Guests.
- Recruit, facilitate, manage your local team (welcomers, cleaners) using the interactive schedules and management tools available.
- Co-ordinate maintenance operations and act as a resolution POC for any issues which happen locally.
- Direct supply management, inventory control, and price negotiation.
- Lead qualification and engagement of new customers, meeting and post meeting follow-up with customers. Ensuring the development and growth of your portfolio of properties.
- Ability to establish a quick and accurate diagnosis of the needs / expectations of the prospect, estimate the rental potential and the degree of compatibility of the residence with the standard of Luckey.
- Onboarding of new customers - take photos, prepare the accommodation according to Luckey standards, collect keys and information necessary for a successful onboarding experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong appetite for a challenge.
- Customer relations experience.
- Passion for hospitality and a problem solving mindset.
- Adaptable style of working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in team management would be a plus.
- Fluent in English.
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.