- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Operations SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary.
It’s an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) team in Airbus. As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art / innovative technologies and activities from IT infrastructure, application development & support to Governance or strategic consultancy. Working in IM means living new challenges such as digitization, innovation and new Agile ways of working.
Information Management is looking for an end-to-end infrastructure leader to takeover Business Challenges and End to End Responsibility (from design, delivery to deployment and Service continuity) towards Airbus customers (Manufacturing, Engineering, plant …), working in an emerging Business Operations context, where Modern Application workloads are arriving into production at an ever-increasing rate and the users are both global and extremely mobile. Add in BigData, IoT devices and Cloud Computing, you have an Application Infrastructure environment that is changing constantly. These modern applications and infrastructures demand that IT transform to be increasingly collaborative and to be automated.
We need you for helping us making IT both smarter and more responsive to support AIRBUS Digital Transformation.
We support your personal development to make this experience fruitful for your career.
Then if you love Teamwork,
You are creative and innovative,
You are customer and solution oriented,
You are ready to help us in re-thinking Information management and Infrastructure …
A vacancy for a Cloud Technology Specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse. You will join the Application Hosting team (ZIOHG4) within the Information Management (IM) department.
As a Cloud Technology Specialist (m/f), you will particularly collaborate with ZII teams to support the AIRBUS Cloud and Container strategy as well as to deliver and operate end-to-end IT services ensuring the reliability, efficiency and availability of the systems environment as well as the timely delivery and deployment of IT products and services.
Acting as a "trusted advisor," and a key point of contact for IT business stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and transnationally with different ZIO teams as well as teams from the Digital Accelerator such as the Cloud teams.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the end-to-end operation of the application that enables all IT supported and integrated business processes of the domain in line with the agreed Hosting services and products (Cloud or others),
• Monitoring both insourced and outsourced teams for the deployment of infrastructure required for applications installation,
• Maintaining overall customer satisfaction with products and/or services by ensuring customer intimacy in order to anticipate and to answer business needs, and ensure continuous improvement,
• Maintain the quality of services delivered including service availability, performance, cost and capacity against contractually agreed OLAs, SLAs and KPIs,
• Managing the Budget: reporting and forecasts on RC and NRC costs, participating to building next year's AOP,
• Managing escalations and crisis situations and keep the customer representatives, and the management chain informed.
• Ensuring / Performing / Improving the ITIL based support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration, and event management.
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience