- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus DS Geo SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Customer service & Technical Support Representative (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. As the successful candidate you will join the Imagery Ordering department (TCIFT2) of CIS (Communication Intelligence and Security) Business Line.
Airbus Defence and Space provides to our customers long-lasting Satellite-Imagery based solutions and products to build security, optimize missions planning, reinforce operational performances, improve natural resources management and environmental protection.
Together with Sales managers, the Customer Care Representative daily manages commercial interactions and ordering with our customers, including presales information and financial proposals. His/her role is key to implement customer satisfaction and build loyalty to secure & grow our business.
You will work in close cooperation with operational teams: Imagery Factory teams, Services Growth teams, Sales & marketing or Finance & Control teams.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Reactive management of all customer requests (prospects, direct customers & resellers) for any Imagery products & services proposed by Airbus DS Geo-Intelligence,
• Customer needs qualification, advices, technical and financial proposals,
• Active support to sales managers (customer on site visits, participation in shows and conferences).
• Ordering of imagery products: programming, archive and value added products.
• Customer request management with the support of the Imagery Factory teams.
• Continuous improvement of Customer service way of working.
This role might involve some travel for business worldwide and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Educated to a degree level in international business or a related discipline.
• Proven experience working with customers or in sales administration mandatory.
• Experience working in an international context mandatory.
• Knowledge of satellite imagery and applications would be a strong asset.
• Interest in new technologies.
• Be creative force.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer oriented.
• Negotiation level of French and English.