- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As Criteo’s business scales ever faster, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is strongly engaged in providing both analytical input to important strategic decisions as well as assisting business leaders with all finance-related matters. This includes developing financial forecasts and analysis, generating internal management reports and monitoring key performance indicators. We also provide decision support and conduct financial reviews on a wide range of business topics. As part of the Finance department, FP&A is actively involved in implementing and promoting locally the processes that support business needs and the Criteo organization. The role will be based in Paris and its scope worldwide.
Open to internship or apprenticeship
· Enjoy our very international and dynamic environment in a dynamic internet company, led by a worldwide team of trend-setting professionals
· Unique opportunity to participate in a major processes and tools upgrade, from SME practices to multinationals’ standards
Based in our offices in Paris, you will support the FP&A Corporate team on the following missions:
What you'll do
- Extract truthful insights from data to support the Corporate FP&A Team on data analytics and KPI production
- Support quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting processes
- Develop internal tools to automate and streamline routine work and existing processes to improve overall efficiency
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc reports, data analysis, presentation and projects.
- Help to develop and evaluate new financial reporting and KPIs analysis in order to support Management’s business decisions
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree (Bac +5 – business /engineering school) with strong analytical skills
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You have solid Excel experience
- SQL and usage of data analysis tools and techniques is a strong plus
- Knowledge of SAP reporting will be helpful
- Quick learner, pro-active and well organized
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English
Why you'll love us
- We are innovative, passionate, driven and adaptable
- Our core values are at the heart of who we are: we have a spontaneous and vibrant culture and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration
- Competitive compensation
- No suits here, adopt your style
- Career advancement opportunities.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Apply for this job
About the company
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness.
Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.