- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
Role: Database Manager Mainframe France
- Knowledge of the IBM MF environment
- Implement solutions which are standardized and manageable.
- Experience with installation, configuration & management of the MF Middleware and Database environments
- DB2: installation, utility, daily monitoring, creation of application tables ...
- Toolsb: tool for compiling application programs in development on the S005 machine support and management
- Utrans: tool for source management and compilation of application programs on S005, - S007 and S010 machines support and management
- Adabas: Software AG database on the MVSJ machine: support, creation of application tables, backup management
- Mistral: application file management tool on S005 and S007 machines: support and management
- CA7: Calendar Management and Support
- RACF / DB2: Offers RACF and authorization profiles for DB2 access
- Tracking JDBC drivers from Progress (ex Datadirect)
- CICS Administration
- Administration of DADS
- Endevor: user and first level support
- OPS: message capture tool
- SAS and REXX programming knowledge
- Must have sufficient background knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with other technical teams
- Participate in on duty after office hours (24/7)
- Ability to interact positively with other cultures in an international environment
- Good English, both written and verbal.
- Intergity, determination, take initiative and openness.
- Ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
- Analytical skilss
- Planning, priotizing and organization
If it is not possible to find a replacement with experience the team will be also available to train a junior person (min 2-3 yrs experience)
Nearshore not possible
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
About the company