- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Desk Developer/RAD (Hedge Fund)My client is a research and technology driven hedge fund who have just had a major billion dollar launch. The team has a very strong track record running systematic trading strategies globally.
They are now looking for a Quant Developer to join one of their profitable trading teams based in Paris.
- Collaborate with other developers, traders and PMs to deliver high quality software solutions
- Deliver real-time trading applications
- Build tools and applications to support trading
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Advanced coding skills in C# (experience with Python, SQL a plus)
- Able to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (with people from a non-technical background)