- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Listing Director on SMEs is responsible for evaluating and managing new strategic business opportunities and initiatives with new and existing clients. He/she oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies business unit’s needs. Depending on his level of expertise, he/she provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence and implementation of strategic business objectives. He/she will work under the responsability of the Head of SME Listing France.
• Identify and execute new growth opportunities to expand Euronext’s Listing franchise and
maximize revenue uplift.
• Contribute to the overall client strategy to ensure we manage competitive and client risks and issues effectively and have a winning strategy to defend and grow our business.
• Gather comprehensive market and client intelligence on client needs, trading & clearing initiatives and regulatory positions.
• Responsible for continuing development and improvement of the sales process with the overall objective of shortening the sales cycle.
• Analysis and assessment of the marketplace to identify key trends, risks, issues and opportunities.
• Responsible for working with sales management to create and provide data analysis and reporting that facilitates planning, strategizing, and decision-making.
• Undertaking campaigns for specific products or business initiatives to maximize their positive commercial impact.
• Contribute accurate, specific and realistic market and client feedback to influence the direction and outcome of our product development.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Understanding of the various activities of Euronext’s direct and indirect client base
• Expert capability of understanding and interpreting numbers and pricing models
• Expert verbal communication skills both internally and externally
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Integrity and confidentiality are key requirements for this role
• Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and French
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.
About the company