- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
APSYS specializes in controlling industrial risks. For 30 years APSYS has defined and implemented a process for controlling technical, human and operational risks on behalf of its customers. Designing reliable aircraft, securing complex systems, anticipating the obsolescence of a nuclear installation – these are the challenges faced by our customers and to which our 480 employees devote their know-how and advice.
With a turnover of 48 M€ in 2018, APSYS supports the aerospace, defence, industrial / energy and transport industries. APSYS is present in France in Toulouse-Blagnac, Paris-Élancourt, Marseille-Vitrolles, Great Britain and Germany, with representatives in Spain, China, Russia, Mexico and Morocco.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Tasks & accountabilities
APSYS is looking for Electrical Materials and Processes engineer specialized in RoHS directive. Your mission and responsibilities will include:
• technical perimeter addressed:
o fuse, relay, switches, avionics equipment…
o ground equipment
• management of RoHS and Lead free supplier enquiry for all helicopter programs (multi-site and transnational)
• coordination of substitution qualification activities within the electrical department
• participate if necessary in component qualification activities (test program, laboratory testing & report)
• Airbus Helicopters representative and participation to working group at Airbus level
• project follow-up with selected partners, suppliers
• elaborate synthetic progress reports
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
• you hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in materials, chemistry, electronics and sensors and / or aerospace
• experience in RoHS directive application in the electrical industry is mandatory
• knowledge of & REACh regulation
• knowledge of
conductive technologies, connectors, instrumentation, layer deposition processes & electrical characterization techniques is a real plus for this mission
• technologist you are attracted in qualifying electronic materials and industrial use and you have an ability to develop ideas and concept for new technologies
• you ideally justify a first experience in Research & Development project management with multi internal/external interfaces
• curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
• French: native/fluent. English: advanced level.
• experience (3+ years)
Please submit your resume in English.