- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Purpose/ Role
Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world, representing an International network of strong brands with first-class products. Above all, we strive for commitment to excellence in our daily business, in our relationships with customers, shareholders, employees and the community. Allianz Group serves more than 83 million customers in about 70 countries.
Allianz Technology is the international shared service company of the Allianz Group and has its registered office in Munich. Our customers are Allianz companies across the globe, to which our more than 2,500 employees offer innovative, top-quality products and services in the fields of IT, Services and Operations.
Allianz Consulting, a division within Allianz Technology, was established in 2004 as the internal consulting division of the Allianz Group. Our vision is to be the Consulting partner of choice for Allianz Group core segments. Our experienced consulting teams support all Allianz operating entities worldwide in planning and implementing their local key strategic projects.
Since October 2016, Allianz Consulting has launched its French Hub to address the project requirements from Allianz operating entities based in France. This position is dedicated to the French Hub and based in Paris.
Is providing good service something that motivates you? Then why not join us at the cutting edge to develop innovative products and services in an international environment.
• Focus on client and business development by becoming a trusted advisor to main clients, understand clients’ needs and support the resolving of issues. Anticipate and suggest potential projects according to the clients requirements. Work on sales pitches and networking topics
• Lead and manage the project and/or internal team in order to achieve successful completion of all set targets
• Provide content leadership of projects to clients by also delegating responsibilities to team members, synthesize conclusions and deliverables, anticipating obstacles and finding solutions by focusing on clients satisfaction
• Maintain appropriate staffing with Allianz Consulting continuous employee rotation and ensure high motivation of staff through coaching and conflict management
• Support the on-the-job and longer-term career development plans for all team members by following the minimum standards and processes
• Support business development and/or quality management education through training facilitation.
• Support the overall achievement of all targets and results by achieving collective agreed team revenue, cost and profit targets including relevant KPIs; ensure the content leadership of client projects as well as a strong focus on customer development
• Provide consulting services to assigned clients act as stand-in for the Senior Manager as required and perform tasks on behalf of the Senior Manager as directed.
• Provide support to OEs and Group Centers to implement AZ Group initiatives, change management and business improvement.
• Contribute to internal Allianz Consulting projects
Key Requirements/ Skills
a) Qualification, Certification and Experiences
• Fluent written and spoken English and French
• Operational insurance business and/or consultancy experience for more than 10 years
• Proven record of leadership in a work setting
• Sales oriented and able to identify business opportunities
• Ability to lead client workshops and prepare related materials
• Combination of strategic thinking and pragmatic acting
• Analytical and problem solving skills, conceptual and implementation experience
• Strong team player with high assertiveness and ability to work under pressure with limited guidance and meet demanding deadlines
b) Skills and Competencies
• Strategic and operational management experience
• Project- and Program Management methods and techniques, process development and continuous improvement
• Experience in change management, quality management, integration and re-organization as well as training and lecturing
• Excellent presentation, communication and facilitation skills
Desired requirements /skills /experience
• Experience in IT/Digital strategy topics (IT/Digital strategy, IT Operating models, Digital enablement, Data strategy)
• Insurance business knowledge
• International work experience (min. 12 months)
• Knowledge in data handling as well as understanding of insurance performance steering