- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Operations SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Training and Communications Manager (m/f) has arisen within
Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join Export Control Programme Office Department.
Airbus is committed to conducting its business with honesty and integrity, in accordance with all local and international laws and regulations.
The Head of Airbus Export Control is responsible for overseeing and promoting the Airbus Export Controls Compliance Programme and ensuring it is implemented in a coherent and pragmatic way across the Group. In particular the Head of Export Control Programme Office ensures that the key elements of the Airbus Export Control Programme are properly deployed, implemented and complied with.
The Export Control Training and Communication Manager is responsible for managing the Export Control training and communication projects and programmes
throughout the group.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Developing and deploying the export control e-learning and group classes training material in order to raise awareness about export control issues, to strengthen export control knowledge within the Export Control Community and with key stakeholders including: Engineering, Procurement, Security, Logistics, Customs, Finance, HR, Legal and Sales,
• Developing and implement a methodology which:
o identifying functional departments that are exposed to export control risks, to ensure that they receive the relevant export control training, from general awareness to specialized in-depth sessions,
assesses the type and level of export control training they need,
o identifying how often employees would need to get refreshment courses,
o enabling an effective monitoring through the use of KPIS, Reports, Evidence, Escalations by work together with HR and the Ethics and Compliance Engagement team,
• Supporting, teaching and ensuring that export control professionals who will be delivering the training are properly skilled and trained for that task.
• Developing a training programme that will be specific to the export control Community to ensure that their core technical competencies reflect regulatory requirements,
• Developing and deploying a communication strategy together with the appropriate processes so that culture of export control compliance is communicated all through the organisation.
• Review, adjust / update and manage the Airbus Intranet export control content. Ensure it is easily accessible.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Educated to master degree level (or equivalent) in Social sciences or communications or a related discipline,
• At least 10 years’ experience in Export Controls Compliance (EU and US – Rest of the world would be a plus)
• Experience of implementing training and communications strategy as part of general compliance programmes,
• Strong leadership and communication skills; sound business judgment; ability to appropriately involve others in consultations and decisions,
• Excellent writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, reports and memorandums,
• Strong relationship building, networking, interpersonal and communication skills;
• High degree of initiative, credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality and trust;
• Languages skills: Negotiation level of English and French, German, Spanish would be a plus.