- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You are a student and you are looking for a meaningful internship? Come and live a P&G business experience!
Want to know more?...
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
We have internships available as of January 2020
We are looking for Master students who have…
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Just so you know:
- 93,5%of our interns are recommending P&G for internships (survey Happy Trainees 2017)
- The duration of our internships is usually 3 to 6 months. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
- ms project
About the company
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves nearly 5 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality & leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.