- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about it?
To accompany its development, Deezer is looking for a junior businesscontroller, who will assist the senior controller.
Joining a 10 people team, you will be in charge of producing financial information, creating tools and analysis, enabling the activity performance’s evaluation, monitoring, and management. You will also be in charge of financial reporting, forecast, budget controlling procedures, being proactive to improve the existing process.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the monthly accounting closing and to the calculations of monthly provisions.
- Validate analyze, and communicate monthly financial results to your manager and to any relevant business partners/stakeholders.
- Liaise, and support your business partners and the main stakeholders.
- Provide any ad-hoc analysis with the relevant decision making support.
- Prepare the budget, the forecast and Long-term plan in coordination with the relevant business partners.
- Approve and follow the perimeter spendings. Qualifications
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree (business school) with specialization in finance (Accountancy, Audit, FP&A…).
- 2 + years experience in Audit / FP&A / controlling
- Knowledge of general Accountancy Principles, Finance, and Economics
- High degree of proficiency withExcel / MS Office, financial tools,with strong analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Agile and change advocate
- Proactivity and autonomy (proven on previous experiences).
- Capacity to work with short deadlines.
- Attention to detail with ability to summarize
- Capacity to simplify financial concepts to other departments Additional Information
Life @ Deezer HQ:
Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
Friday drinks & seasonal parties
Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
English and French language courses
Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer
About the company