- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team, which is in charge of elaborating and monitoring the budget, assessing operational projects from a Finance perspective, analyzing Deezer performance, and accompanying operational teams in their various projects.
This is a 6-month internship from July 2020.
What you will do:
You will assist the Senior Financial Analyst in the following areas:
- Monthly closing: Prepare the data inputs necessary for the royalties calculations
Check the accounting entries
- Expenses follow-up: Ensure the correct analytical split of expenses
Allocate invoices with the right purchase orders
- Financial modelling: Prepare data for ongoing contract analysis
Provide assistance to the operational team
What we are looking for:
- You are currently in a Master's program, ideally specialized in Finance
- You speak French fluently,
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills in French and English,
- Excel and Powerpoint have no secret to you,
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently,
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills Additional Information
Life @ Deezer HQ:
Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
Friday drinks & seasonal parties
Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
English and French language courses
Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer
About the company