- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a commissioned sales position within Channel and Scale Partner team in France to drive Datacentre Modernization on IA through Partners.
Your main responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to) :
- Responsible for managing/cultivating/creating relationships and programs with key "Datacenter Scale Partners" which include Independent Software Vendors (ISV), Systems Integrators (SI's), CSP and Solution Providers.
- Individuals in this role ultimately are measured on driving cross Intel DCG (DataCentre Group) product/technology enablement that leads to incremental revenue impact with partners and their own partners in France.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities with local teams of our global partners (expending the impact of our partner scale at the edge through the implementation of appropriate partners synergies and programs activation) as well as through the development of partnerships with new prospects.
We look for individuals with a strong customer focus backgrounds and a proven experience in Datacenter product, solution, services and ecosystem. To reach Intel DCG consumption targets, you will need to become a trusted advisor for partners and possess strong time management, communication, competitiveness, and leadership skills. Your ability to turn complex data into clear actionable conclusions is essential to finding the right decisions for the partner and Intel.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (or equivalent) in Data Centre area
- Strong datacenter business, solutions and ecosystem acumen
- Experience in identifying emerging companies as potential partners
- Comfortable with risk-taking and hungry to succeed in a fast-moving business environment
- Ability to excel as an empowered individual contributor and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail and results orientation
- Ability to work effectively within a complex worlwide company, across teams, cultures and time-zones
- Fluency is required in English & French languages
- Regular Biz travel is required (mainly within France)
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.