- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Global Account Executive, you will work across two important global clients and their agencies as well as set the tone for the partnership, manage key stakeholders and work collaboratively with LCS teams to drive growth. You will span across two teams, gaining broad internal and external exposure.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with Performance marketing solutions, including Search, GMP, and Audiences.
- Understanding of marketing and experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry and the relevant industry vertical.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Develop and manage global Joint Business Plans across various Google products and services, countries, and channels, working in partnership with local Account Executives and regional/global team members. Assist regions as needed and generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics.
- Build and foster long term C-Level relationships with global and regional client decision makers, as well as their agency counterparts.
- Maximize scalable and leading edge solutions for client(s) adopted from vertical best practices and Global Client and Agency Solutions.
- Collaborate with local markets to drive cutting edge pilots and first-ever executions.
- Create ongoing monthly communication cadence with Google teams in each region to drive alignment and ensure effective customer experience.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate