- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are hiring Associate Cloud Infrastructure Engineers, Security, DevOps and Big Data consultants to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements, often alongside our partners.
Our technical consultants will help customers experiment with proofs-of-concept, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery.
Our security consultants will help customers build proofs-of-concept, provide guidance on AWS security best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in creating a safe AWS environment.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed with strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based on customer needs.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical and highly innovative and a voracious learner, we want to talk to you.
- Completed or currently on a Bachelors or Masters degree related to Computer Science/ Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics etc.
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Basic experience in setting up cloud environment with AWS
- Strong analytical skills and good IT troubleshooting skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53 and S3.
- Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
- Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend a technical phone screen post which successful candidates will be invited to an in-house assessment centre. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.