- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Head of the Corporate Finance team, your role will revolve around the following topics:
Take active part to the acquisition strategy of AXA LM, looking at valuation & analyzing the performance of portfolios acquired
Monitor and manage the capital of various entities under management (AXA, Funds)
Oversee Asset and Liabilities Management processes
Financial Risk Management (internal model, standard formula, local solvency requirements…)
Develop financial modelling and ad-hoc studies
• AXA LM has already acquired several reinsurance portfolios through its two funds and is in the middle of the investment phase of it second Fund. Key aspects of your role will be to:
o oversee the pricing of ongoing acquisitions and future targets (supporting documents and organise valuation meetings)
o Give advice to the investment committee regarding the options for financing and pricing for a given acquisition
o participate to due diligences when required
o refine and adapt existing valuation tools, in order to have the latest regulatory changes factored in or any other deal specific
• Post acquisition, your role will be to oversee and analyse the performance of acquired portfolios and perform scenario analysis to recommend the best strategic options
• You will assist the Luxembourg teams to help them finalise the financial statements, and provide fair value calculations of the funds for the investor reporting
• You will be involved in the integration processes following a successful acquisition (roll forward mechanism,…)
2. Capital Management
• You are in charge of calculating and implementing the various capital upstreams for the legal entities managed by AXA LM for AXA or the funds
• You will monitor the capital projections over time and manage the treasury at the level of the fund by preparing required capital calls, dividends payment, cash call from credit facilities…
• You will take part to the ORSA processes to calculate the required capital when onboarding new portfolios, collaborating with the risk management team
3. Asset and Liabilities Management
• You are the key contact for asset managers with respect to the fund portfolios, in charge of the organization of the quarterly investment committees.
• You are in charge of the relationship with Axa France to oversee the asset management processes for the AXA portfolios
• You are responsible of ALM models for all legal entities managed by AXA LM (Fund + AXA portfolios)
• You are responsible for the investment Database administration and the various investment reportings
• You will oversee the maintenance and development of our ALM models
• You will study the opportunity for new types of investments and present your conclusions to the Excom.
4. Risk Management
• In addition to overseeing the investments, you will be responsible for Market risk calculation in the various regulatory environments and contribute to the applicable solvency calculations.
• You will take part to projections exercises with respect to new acquisitions and annual reports, in relation to the market risk.
• You are in charge of updating the financial risk appetite exercise, in collaboration with the risk management
• You will produce the financial risk management dashboard for the portfolios to monitor the various risks metrics
• Participate to ad hoc projects and financial studies
• discuss with banks to find financing solutions to support acquisition strategy
• Calculate financial covenants when applicable
• Support the CFO to provide financial details for the investors
You have an engineering or actuarial background, with at least 10 years of experience in corporate finance or private equity. An insurance background is a plus.
You are Autonomous, rigorous, pay attention to detail, persistent, curious, multi-skilled. You bring new ideas to the table, and you are passionate about your work.
You have experience in directing or coaching a team of professionals. You will be able to show successful experience of working with senior executives and of influencing and communicating at the highest business levels. (excom members, asset managers, banks) in a challenging and international environment. You show leadership skills: you are able to bring your team and peers in a direction, be pedagogical about the technical sides of Corporate Finance, represent Corporate Finance for our entity and extend its significance across AXA LM and AXA Group.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
AXA Liabilities Managers (AXA LM) is an entrepreneurial business unit of the AXA Group specializing in discontinued non-life reinsurance business acquisition and management. One of the key missions of the company is to reduce volatility and risks by proactively and profitably bringing to finality contracts underwritten in the past. As of December 31, 2018, AXA LM was managing 1.6 billion euros of liabilities.
AXA LM offers an agile way of working that allows employees to be efficient and to perform while taking into account their preferences.