- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Moody's Analytics' Training department is looking for an intern for a six month assignment.
Objectives of the mission:
- Update and creation of existing and new training materials for ERS insurance products (slides,
exercise books & test cases, self-training tutorials)
- Participation to definition and improvement of insurance training offer
- Knowledge consolidation on RI-IFRS17
- Ideally with a Master's degree in education engineering technical writing and/or knowledge management
- Fluent in English
- Must have a sense of synthesis and pedagogy
Must develop a very good level of autonomy to track and find technical information on product and increase knowledge on the product
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.