- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
ION Regional Business Center (RBC) EMEA manages the tendering and deployment of IP and Optical Networks (ION) solutions, over the geographical area Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Within this organization, focusing on Optical Networks, our consulting engineers and product line managers central team provides technical support for the different local pre-sales teams.
Main activity of the position is around the information and communication required to facilitate the tendering projects managed by local pre-sales teams all over the EMEA area. Among other tasks, it means participating to following activities, in an international environment (all communications and documents in English):
- Organize/facilitate the access to information, using Sharepoint tool;
- Collect and distribute market related information (market shares, competition, ...);
- Logistical set-up of online knowledge transfer sessions, using Webex tool;
- Publication of an internal newsletter (new contracts, marketing news, events, ...);
- Management of a reference database for multiple purposes (internal reporting, tendering support, communication, ...);
- Logistical support for a customer event.
The position is open for long-term internship (6 months) or apprenticeship (1 year).
- You are ideally graduated in Information & Communication, Bachelor level;
- You speak and write fluent English;
- You are interested in or simply curious about the telecom industry;
- You master usual office applications: word, excel, powerpoint, …. (sharepoint knowledge is a bonus);
- You have a good capacity of communication, of autonomy and you provide ideas/suggestions.
Job located in Nozay (Essonne): Navigo pass 100% reimbursed + free shuttles from different locations in Paris area ( Pont de Sevres, Porte d’Orléans, Argenteuil, Chaville, Fontenay-le-Fleury).
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.