- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You'll Work With
Does selling IoT excite you? Are you an experienced sales professional wanting to be part of an industry leading solution sales team at the world’s top IoT technology provider? As a Sales Specialist, you will play a key role on the Cisco sales team, selling innovative end-to-end solutions to our customers. Your focus will be selling our Industrial Networking portfolio and Kinetic IoT platform.
You be working closely with Cisco account teams, channel partners, and end customers to grow IoT sales revenue. You will also work with Cisco’s product management, industry solutions teams and others to drive strategy and deliver results.
Who You Are
Do you love a challenge and want to drive technology innovation globally? Are you a thinker, a creator, a leader, a maker? Does connecting everything - from things to systems to people – for the betterment of the planet excite you? Are you a quota carrying overachiever who consistently delivers against your forecast and goals?
If the questions above get you excited, you have a deep sales background with strong product positioning expertise and strong closing skills, and a positive, hard-working attitude, then Cisco IoT is where you belong.
· You have a strong IoT background running large, complex, technology sales requiring C-level executive support
· You are comfortable speaking in front of large audiences (100+) which will include a mix of technologists, thought leaders, and industry professionals.
· You have experience in selling industrial networking, wireless, cloud, analytics, and video surveillance, directly or through channel partners.
· You have experience working in an overlay sales role, or are open to it
· You have cross industry experience - in particular Public Sector, Education, Utilities, Transportation, Manufacturing, Energy/ Oil & Gas, Smart Cities, and/ or Healthcare expertise
· There will be travel required within the region. We will greatly promote the appropriate use of Webex and Video End points, to allow the virtualization of all resources on this team.
· You have 5+ years experience of selling IoT hardware or platforms
· Direct sales/account management experience at Cisco, or one of our partners or competitors
· Strong working knowledge of the industrial networking or physical security competition
· You have worked at both start-ups and large enterprise organizations
· Experience working and supporting French markets.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. Do you have tattoos? It’s totally cool to show off your ink! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. Be you, be with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.