- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
We are looking for a consumer-oriented business leader to strategize, promote and build retention and loyalty amongst our consumers. Acting as the consumers’ voice, you will lead the path and represent the consumer perspective to implement a satisfaction-based strategy. More specifically, you will be in charge to build a long-term, data-based, and professionally directed strategy for maximizing sustainable customer value. Reporting to EMEA Ecommerce Marketing Director, you will be in charge of driving, improving and analyzing customer-related metrics in EMEA.
1. Develop an in-depth knowledge of our customers
· Identify customer behavior data (ecommerce, ingame, traffic), build dashboards and tools to monitor consumers activity.
· Create a segmentation which will be the basis of all store activities
· Propose relevant and personalized customer journeys, and monitor closely cohorts evolution.
· Identify relevant KPIs and follow-up.
2. Maximize customer value
· Develop a store loyalty program in sync with Ubisoft Club, taking into account each step of lifecycle (acquisition, retention, loyalty) and each segment identified
· Develop specific care / retention actions or strategies to impact all lifecycle points (e.g. lapsed customers, new customers, etc.) and segments (e.g. high spenders, dealseekers, franchise fans, etc)
· Globally, work on a personalized customer lifecycle across Ubisoft ecosystem, adapted to each segment, in collaboration with internal partners.
3. Be the customer voice
· Develop on-site strategies to avoid contacts in CRC, as much as possible
· Monitor customer support activity, drive CRC agents to respond fast and deliver satisfaction
· Enrich and adapt a compensation plan to be able to face all issues
· Monitor closely all releases and game-related events (events, betas, FW)
· Synchronize with sales, operations and marketing teams to deliver the best experience possible
· Enrich Ubisoft Store with critical services to drive permanently satisfaction.
· Customer-centricity before anything
· Proven track record and evidence of successfully managing retention / care / loyalty programs is critical ;
· Strong analytics skills ;
· Outstanding organizational skills ;
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team ;
· Confident, flexible and ability to work in fast-paced, demanding environment ;
· Passionate about building best in class solutions with an eye for fine details ;
· Ability to break down high-level problems and articulate solutions to both business, technical and executive audiences.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.