- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Marguerite is looking for highly qualified, strongly motivated candidates fluent in English to support the investment team in the origination and execution of new infrastructure investments and the management of its portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation and review of project valuations, involving detailed financial modelling
- Scenario and sensitivity analysis • Support in origination, analysis, execution and management of equity investments
- Support in due diligence, review of technical, commercial and legal documentation
- Preparation of investment proposals for the management of Marguerite and the investment committee
- Preparation of reports and other documentation for the investment committee and other executive bodies of the Fund.
- ms project