- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Luckey Homes, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading Host Management Company. Luckey offers property owners an all-inclusive service: listing of their residence, management of guest arrivals and departures, professional cleaning services, 24/7 assistance, and more.
As we continue to expand our business, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive strategic business decisions. To this end, the Luckey team are looking for a qualified Market Coordinator to join the team.
This will be on a fixed term contract basis.
- Be the point of contact for our customers and investors (Hosts) and guarantee their satisfaction.
- Take charge of monitoring and managing all of our new customers (roughly a dozen per day); track the online ads on the different booking platforms, optimize booking schedules with dynamic pricing, etc.
- Be the link between the owners and the city managers (the Operational Manager in the region) as well as between the owners and the teams with regards to the travelers.
- Contribute to the improvement of our processes and make every effort to create a positive customer experience.
- Participate in weekly Market Coordinator pricing meetings to adjust overall pricing.
- You will work with other employees in all of Luckey’s development projects: improving our processes and tools.
- Focus on maintaining a positive relationship with Luckey customers.
- Successful professional experience in the world of customer service and particularly in the hospitality sector.
- Knowledge of yield management is a plus.
- Rigorous, methodical and a great capacity for work.
- Ability to remain calm in all circumstances, make decisions quickly and manage unexpected events.
- You are OK with working on weekends and public holidays, on an occasional basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.