- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Nantes, France
Position Type: 3+ Month Contract
Must be Fluent in English and French ONSITE ONLY
We are looking for an Senior Virtualization and Storage Consultant to work alongside other staff, such as Project Managers, Senior Consultants, Systems Analysts and Testing Teams to ensure seamless project delivery to our end client. This vital role requires both deep and wide Microsoft and VMware technology experience to deliver quality solutions to our regional enterprise customers.
Ability to design and implement VMware, Microsoft and related Cloud technology solutions utilizing Office 365, Azure, EMS, and others. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for delivering messaging and collaboration projects on time and with minimal user impact. This role requires a technically strong Senior Consultant with diverse VMware and Microsoft competencies who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both IT Infrastructure Design and Deployment. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate well with team members, client technology staff and the ability to present complex technical topics to business leaders
- Minimum of five years' experience with designing/deploying VMware/Hyper-V environments at an enterprise level
- Technical knowledge on the VMware product lines (ESX/ESXi - (v5.1 and v6.0u3 to v6.7), vSphere, NSX) and applications
- Highly experienced with SAN administration (NetApp) and Lenovo NAS
- A Minimum of two years' experience working in senior role with Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Exchange.
- Technical knowledge of the VMware vRealize Suite (Orchestrator, Operations Manager, workflows)
- Good understanding on Certificate Services, DNS, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, Routing & Subnets.
- Demonstrable knowledge of migration best practices and troubleshooting
- Experience designing and troubleshooting complex mail routing scenarios
- Hands on experience with Cloud Identity and Security Technologies - EMS, Federation Services, and Identity management
- Hands on experience in complex messaging migration scenarios, including Hybrid Office 365 configuration.
- Experience in project management technologies and process
- Knowledge of email routing and managing users in a domain
- Microsoft Excel skills for analysis/tracking
- Attention to detail/comprehensive documentation and ownership of execution within defined timeline
- Knowledge and experience with Networking and Firewall
- English language fluency mandatory
- microsoft excel
- ms project