- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Procurement Project Manager Apprentice (m/f) has arisen within NAVBLUE in Toulouse.
NAVBLUE is a wholly Airbus owned subsidiary dedicated to the development of value-added flight operations services for Airlines, ANSPs, Airports and other OEM.
In that context, the apprentice:
• Will formalize detailed procurement process to be implemented in the entire company
• Will lead the project of procurement tool to be implemented in the entire company
• Will support procurement and finance teams in change management initiatives
It will be an Apprenticeship Navblue contract based in Blagnac and starting from July 2019
for 2 years (flexible starting date)
Tasks & accountabilities
The apprentice will formalize detailed procurement process to be implemented in the entire company. In this role the jobholder will
• Run interviews with all stakeholders involved in the procurement process, within the procurement teams, finance, and business operations
• Propose the to-be process and get the validation of all stakeholders
• Formalize the to-be process as per Navblue Quality system and Airbus Business Process (ABP)
The apprentice will lead the project of workflow tool to be implemented in the entire company. In this role, the apprentice will
• Review selected tool capability and maps the functionalities with the targeted procurement process
• Ensure daily communications between IT team, procurement team and the other future users (finance, business operations)
• Be responsible for the project management of the implementation of the tool and provide all relevant KPI
The apprentice will support change management within procurement and finance department. In this role the apprentice will
• Set-up the communication plan on new projects linked to procurement
• Deploy and perform the communication plan to all impacted business operation
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Master’s degree in Business/Finance with interest in aeronautical and project management
- Business & Project management basics
- Microsoft Office tools
- Adaptability and ability to interact with various profiles in a multicultural environment
- Good communication, presentations & negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse and summarize data
- Autonomous and proactive
- English: negotiation level
- French :Negotiation level