- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This career opportunity is with Wipro’s ENU SBU in its Energy & Resources vertical.
We serve the Oil & Gas industry as part of Wipro’s Energy, Natural Resources and Utilities strategic business unit. We help oil & gas customers do business better through our domain-specific, upstream and downstream solutions, which can effectively collect data from oil wells to retail outlets, integrate different parts of value chain to increase transparency, and finally provide tools and solutions to effectively analyze data. Wipro works with 6 of the top 10 global oil & gas companies and has over 12 years of engagement with 3 of the Supermajors. We have over 400 dedicated domain consultants, over 4000 IT staff with oil & gas experience, along with solutions and frameworks; all serving businesses in the oil & gas sector. In 2011, Wipro acquired SAIC’s Global oil & gas business unit, reinforcing its focus on this industry. We understand oil & gas, to help you do business better
Job Summary: Upstream Practice Go-To-Market Leader
This position is accountable for managing Oil & Gas center of excellence with specific focus on demand generation and solution development. The role incumbent will be responsible leveraging domain solutions for new business development with sales/directly and customer relationship management.
- Identify & develop practice consulting opportunities at target accounts including extension and expansion of existing delivery
- Conceptualization, development & marketing of industry solutions
- Bid management including solution delivery and proposal defense
- Client engagement and consulting for existing business growth & new business development
- Alliance management and joint go-to-market
- Develop client account strategy together with account teams
- Develop and enhance long term relationships with senior level executives across the client business
- Play an advisory role to project leadership on target accounts
- Monitor practice performance and deliverables and maintain high levels of client satisfaction during delivery
- Manage expectations and alignment between client teams and stakeholders
- Facilitate client meetings and communicate client activities and issues
- Meet or exceed assigned order and profitability targets Location/ Travel:
- Extensive travel (domestic or international) may be required.
About the company