- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Purpose/ Role
As part of the Global Internal Audit team, and reporting to you Regional Head of Audit, you are responsible within your scope of audit, to plan, perform and report on internal audits of the Operating Entities of all regions part of the Allianz Partners. You can also participate in ad hoc internal audit works.
As Senior Auditor, you will mainly be responsible for:
• Participating in the risk assessments at process level as necessary for the development of the ALLIANZ PARTNERS Annual Internal Audit Plan;
• Preparing the Audit Planning Memorandum and the Audit work Program in collaboration with the Audit Manager;
• Executing assignments in accordance with the ALLIANZ PARTNERS Annual Internal Audit Plan, with autonomy but under the supervision of the Audit Manager or the Regional Head;
• Participating to the kick-off and exit meetings with the relevant stakeholders to commence audit and to discuss observations at the end of the audit respectively;
• Examining the adequacy and appropriateness of internal controls and monitoring processes;
• Conducting audit tests and reporting on their results based on evidence received (In-depth and well documented audit work);
• Whenever possible, having a supervision role over the audit activities performed by an auditor;
• Maintaining adequate working papers for each assignment and completing Internal Audit IT systems TeamMate accordingly;
• Maintaining a transparent and permanent communication with the Audit team during the assignment;
• Writing audit findings and recommendations to Management / suggestions for improving the overall internal control environment;
• Presenting audit findings and conclusions raised.;
• Managing single scope audits end to end where possible under the supervision of an Audit Manager or a Regional Audit Head;
• Developing and managing relationships with senior management in local business units;
Audit work and related activities are performed under the supervision of an Audit Manager or a Regional Audit Head.
You will also participate in the follow up reviews for respective areas to ensure that audit recommendations raised have been implemented by the due date. Other accountabilities consist in carrying out other related work and/or projects which may be required by ALLIANZ PARTNERS Head of Audit or by a Regional Audit Head.
Key Requirements/ Skills
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Internal Audit or an Allianz Partners Operating Entity preferred.
• University level education in related field.
• Able to evaluate large quantities of data and make relevant observations and pragmatic recommendations based on risk, business impact and environment.
• Demonstrated experience in the preparation of reports.
• Demonstrated ability to operate autonomously using initiative, sound reasoning, listening and communication skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships within a multi cultural environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deliverables within tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A fair level of French, Spanish and/or German would be an advantage.
• Proven high level of professionalism, maturity and candour in daily work ethic.
• Intermediate level or greater competence in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.