- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Traveldoo is Europe's leading provider of web and mobile platforms for business travel and expense management. With more than 4,500 customers in 65 countries, our solutions combine advanced technology with superior customer service to deliver high value-added services to businesses. Traveldoo is part of the Expedia Group.
What you’ll do
Traveldoo constantly differentiates with strong innovation capabilities. Our solutions combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding customer service to offer businesses a high-added value service. As a senior member of the Product team, you are a key player in the development of Traveldoo!
Under the responsibility of our Head of Product, you take part to the development of our Web and mobile services by defining and developing the best interfaces and user experience for our applications. You create the graphical elements and produce the deliverables for the application developers, working hand in hand with the product team as well as our backend & frontend engineers.
Your key responsibilities includes :
- Translate business and technical requirements into design opportunities, frame user journeys create mock-ups, execute prototypes, define visual style guidelines, and conduct user research.
- Collaborate with our Head of Product, Head of Data and Tech team during conception and integration phases
- Support with the creation and development of ergonomic and graphical standards for our Web and mobile applications
- Collaborate in an agile context with front-end and back-end developers over the implementation of user interfaces
- Distill ideas and influence others to build consensus around user design decisions
- Collaborate with the other teams to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product ecosystem.
Who you are
- Minimum five years’ experience
- Expert in product thinking, eCommerce, interaction design, visual design, and design research
- Possesses an insatiable curiosity for unraveling complexity
- Develops expert knowledge of industry, competitive, complementary products
- Ensures clear, defensible problem statements exist for design solutions
- Demonstrated time-management skills, attention to detail, and ability to remain flexible through multiple revisions
- Drive, self-assertion and endurance to build an amazing user experience
- Full working knowledge of graphical creation software used for interface modeling
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
If on top of that you are creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and an excellent team player, then you are really the one we have been looking for!
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- customer service
About the company
Expedia Group is an American global travel technology company. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, CheapTickets, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago, and Venere.com.