- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Blagnac is looking for Pilot Instructor/Examiner (m/f) with TRI/TRE experience to join the Flight Operations Support and Training Standards department.
The TRI/TRE reports directly to the Head of TRI/TRE, in the Flight Crew Training organisation in Airbus Training Center Europe (ATC Eu) and belongs to the execution department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Acts as TRI/TRE for Airbus,
- Line training or Line checking for Airbus ,
- Simulator training or Simulator checking for Airbus mainly in Toulouse.
• Conducting best possible training & checking according to your qualifications within Airbus Training, ensuring a safe and efficient Entry-into-service and operation of Airbus aircraft.
- In flight (Initial Operating Experience)
- In simulator
• Representing Airbus ATO and Manufacturer in front of the customer
- To support the customer, especially during flight period in order to ensure the entry into service, the safety.
- To have a pro-active role, in order to detect the potential problems.
- To act as Team leader during Initial Operating Experience
• Coordination with the Airbus team
• Coordination with the airline
• Ensuring standardization, development, management tasks during your career within Airbus,
• Maintaining and upgrading your competences according to your qualification.
• Organisation of the work (Pattern)
- Cycle of 3 months :
• 1 month of line training abroad (30 days in a row)
• 1 month of Simulator training
• 1 month of simulator training
• 1 month of line training abroad ……
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
With a 5-year degree, you have at least 10 years of experience as pilot which have allowed you to acquire 8000 hours of total flight time, including Commercial jet experience (2000 hours as pilot).
You have experience in Airline Flight Operations Engineering, Safety management, training development and training regulations fields
You have a valid License ATPL (A)/EASA, as well as valid TRI/TRE qualification on an Airbus Fly By Wire.
You have English proficiency (level 5 minimum) on your license.
You totalize 1000 hours as Pilot in command on Airbus Fly By Wire Aircraft.
You have experience as TRI/TRE on Airbus Fly By Wire Aircraft.
You have experience in OPS: LVO and RVSM (mandatory) / ETOPS and MNPS (desirable)
You are recognised for your autonomy, your team spirit and your multitask approach.
You are available for some business trips worldwide
A negotiation level of English is required for this position.