- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Companies and developers use Apigee to design, secure, scale, analyze APIs, and control their entire API lifecycle. As a Solution Architect you will be the primary technical point of contact with our prospects and customers on their journey with Apigee. You will guide customers through product implementation and will serve as the customer's primary source for expertise on all Apigee products and implementation to achieve customer's’ project goals.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as required.
- Ability to speak and write English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with private, public, and hybrid cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, and security.
- Experience in architecting and/or implementing API based solutions with hands-on familiarity with related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth.
- Ability to influence stakeholders on internal and external Engineering teams, Product Development teams, Sales Operations teams, as well as external Google partners and end consumers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Produce required design specifications, provide technical leadership and architectural mentorship, and help customers build quality technical solutions/implementations with on-premises, cloud, and hybrid cloud-based Apigee solution.
- Work closely with geographically distributed Apigee and customer project teams to align the technical requirements and the solution design with the customer's business drivers and in order to demonstrate our value.
- Act as a liaison for the Engineering and Product teams to commercialize solutions with partners and customers.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate