- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
The Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which for 2018 includes products and services of the Moody's Analytics organizations. To that end, Solutions Specialists are charged with the development of business from their respective territories and product. They support the sales process by qualifying prospects identified by sales, and managing sales cycles with sales in charge with prospects account to closure. In addition, Solutions Specialists work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and developing the Moody's Analytics IFRS17 value proposition in front of the client
- Knowledge sharing with APAC and US solution specialist (or equivalent teams)
- Answering functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Assisting Sales Consultants in responding to sales related queries
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
Building and maintaining use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
- Assisting sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process
- Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance (approximately 50% of your time).
- Degree in Actuary, IT, Engineering with relevant experience in a insurance environment with either insurance companies, software house, consulting firms or integrators
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems and 3 tiers systems integration
- Functional skills in Accounting e.g. Insurance Governance, subledgers, IFRS4, Actuarial skills on IFRS17
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- An ability to incorporate quickly feedback, learn, pivot and adapt to various environments
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be prepared to travel extensively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with teams from different backgrounds and at all levels.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.