- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leader in mobile, fixed, IP and optics technologies and a pioneer in applications and services, Alcatel-Lucent includes Bell Labs, one of the world’s foremost centers of research and innovation in communication technology. We bring an unmatched heritage of ideas and execution to the challenge of realizing the potential of a connected world. Our customers turn to us for our ability to deliver on their future.
With operations in more than 130 countries and the most experienced global services organization in the industry, Alcatel-Lucent is a local partner with a global reach. Alcatel-Lucent achieved revenues of Euro 16 billion in 2010 and is incorporated in France and headquartered in Paris.
- Develop software applications from conception to testing
- Analyze software task book (Functional specifications, constraints, interfaces…)
- Produces software specifications
- Design software architecture
- Write program in appropriated language (Encoding)
- Write software usage terms
- Carry out system tests
- Participate in software validation in system integration
- Ensure technical support in deployment and usage stages
Intervenes after product architecture (System and Network Designer) and before Validation/Integration.
Works with project team.
According to the software size and complexity, may begin his activity at the very beginning (functional specification).
- Technologies & SW Design
- Be Pragmatic
- Make Simple
- Quality Orientation
- Search to learn Continuously
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.