- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
STELIA Aerospace offers global solutions for aeronautical manufacturers and airlines. Created in January 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and produces aerostructures, pilot seats and business and first class passenger seats.
With a turnover of 2.2 billion euros in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace supports the major aeronautical players, such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer or Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways…
Our company is present on 3 continents, in France in Méaulte, Mérignac, Rochefort, Saint-Nazaire, Salaunes, and Toulouse, and also in Canada, Morocco and Tunisia. STELIA Aerospace combines rigour, quality and performance, with one aim: the satisfaction of its Customers.
The company is committed to a genuine Diversity Policy through its Human Resources actions and in particular in terms of recruitment and integration. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a STELIA Aerospace - Standard Parts Buyer (m/f) has arisen within STELIA Aerospace in Toulouse. You will join the Standard Parts and Tubes & Pipes Purchasing team, composed of 8 people and you will directly report to the Purchasing Management.
You will interface with the Programme, Supply Chain and Quality departments, as well as with members of the Procurement Synergy Group Standard Parts Airbus.
You will also ensure the monitoring of the Bombardier G7000 contracts, as well as the management of the Standard Parts/Tubes & Pipes commodity portfolio.
This role will involve some travel for business (once per month for supplier and STELIA Aerospace site visits) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Actively taking part in the purchasing competitiveness plan,
• Analysing references with high added value and in mono qualification,
• Carrying out contract and commercial negotiations,
• Participating in Senior Management Meeting (SMM) Airbus,
• Taking part in the reflection on the Tubes & Pipes BUY strategy through Standard Parts,
• Monitoring the performance indicators related to the Supply Chain and Quality departments,
• Participating in multi-functional teams (MFT), Purchasing, Supply, Quality,
• Following up the "Enablement" initiatives (access to the STELIA Aerospace purchasing conditions for our suppliers).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills & experience:
• Experience as a Buyer or as a Project Manager in the Purchasing field,
• Knowledge of Airbus procurement processes, and ideally Bombardier
• Knowledge of the Standard Parts (hardware/fasteners) world would be a plus,
• Proficiency with:
o EProc, AirSupply tools,
o Excel spreadsheet, pivot table, VB language,
o SAP (procurement/supply modules),
• Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence others,
• Meticulousness and diplomatic,
• Team player,
• An advanced level of English.