- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
STELIA Aerospace proposes global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Created on January 1st, 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures aero-structures, pilot seats and Business and First class seats.
With a turnover of 2.2 billion Euros in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees world-wide, STELIA Aerospace partners the big names in aeronautics, such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer as well as Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways, etc.
Our company is present over 3 continents, in France at Méaulte, Mérignac, Rochefort, Saint-Nazaire, Salaunes and Toulouse, and also in Canada, Morocco, and Tunisia. STELIA Aerospace combines requirements, quality and performance in order to satisfy its customers.
The company is committed to a genuine Diversity Policy through its Human Resources actions and in particular in terms of recruitment and integration. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Cloud Architect (m/f) has arisen within STELIA Aerospace in Toulouse.
Your objective will be to guide the Company through the transformations caused by Cloud technologies and services so as to offer STELIA Aerospace skills the opportunity to provide a better response to their risks and opportunities in terms of agility, scaleability, resiliance and optimisation of IS costs.
In return for their obvious advantages, Cloud Public services may expose STELIA Aerospace to certain statutory, property, security and financial risks. Your task will be to mitigate and control these risks as related to the other key stakeholders in the organisation, such as RSSI, IT Operations, and the finance, legal, export control and procurement departments.
Finally, given the on-site base of existing infrastructures, the Cloud Architect shall be required to steer changes in the architecture of the internal private cloud on the STELIA Aerospace Datacenters.
Occasional business trips are to be expected to the production sites in France (more than once a month).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks will include:
• Steering and/or supervising Cloud initiatives and performing governance,
• Supporting and following up on the implementation of the STELIA Aerospace Cloud Computing policy,
• Influencing the product lifecycles to be consistent with the Cloud strategy,
• Designing and harmonising private/public Cloud architectures, including technical requirements, standards and models, in association with the community of architects and cybersecurity teams,
• Guaranteeing controlled use of Cloud Computing services maintaining an essential balance between productivity, agility, security and cost,
• Leading cultural change and securing its adoption,
• Providing the orientation, roadmaps, principles, standards and best practices in compliance with the master plan and the Company Cloud policy,
• Building business cases, managing the contractual aspects with the Cloud Providers,
• Understanding and adopting (ensuring the adoption of) the appropriate security levels (security, filtering/partitioning, encryption, logging policies, etc.),
• Ensuring automation and orchestration,
• Steering integration of the following services: data, identities, network infrastructure, services and supplier,
• Leading teams in the Cloud solutions implementation projects,
• Drafting Architecture Dossiers.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As the successful candidate, you should have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
• Previous experience in a similar position,
• Technical knowledge:
o Public Cloud Services,
o IT budget management,
o Automation & Orchestration (scripting, programming, API),
o Public-Private hybridisation,
• Ideally, knowledge of the following technologies would be a plus: Azure-AWS-GCP/Docker & Kubernetes/Hyper-V/Linux/Python/PowerShell/DBA/SDN Cisco,
• Leadership skills and ability to work in a team,
• Good communication and popularisation skills,
• Ability to work in a network and good delegation skills,
• Meticulous, pro-active and reliable,
• "Lucid" vision of the Public Cloud,
• Good documentation habits,
• Initiative and result-oriented approach,
• Advanced level of French and English.
About the company
Airbus makes the freedom of flight possible by designing, manufacturing and supporting the world’s best aircraft. Its people around the globe are united by a passion for aviation, as well as their desire to create better, more efficient ways for airlines and passengers to fly.
The company – a division of Airbus Group – helps shape the future of air transportation and drives sustainable growth around the world. Based on a deep understanding of ever-changing market needs, Airbus pioneers technological solutions and seeks the most efficient sourcing and manufacturing possible – so airlines can grow and people can connect.