- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
STELIA Aerospace offers global solutions for aeronautical manufacturers and airlines. Created in January 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and produces aerostructures, pilot seats and business and first class passenger seats.
With a turnover of 2.2 billion euros in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace supports the major aeronautical players, such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer or Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways…
Our company is present on 3 continents, in France in Méaulte, Mérignac, Rochefort, Saint-Nazaire, Salaunes, and Toulouse, and also in Canada, Morocco and Tunisia. STELIA Aerospace combines rigour, quality and performance, with one aim: the satisfaction of its Customers.
The company is committed to a genuine Diversity Policy through its Human Resources actions and in particular in terms of recruitment and integration. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Description of the job
*** You are looking for/to:
- An evolving mission in the Human Resources field?
- Join the aeronautical plant of the future?
- Take part in digital transformation?***
A vacancy for a Human Resources Business Partner (m/f) has arisen within STELIA Aerospace in Méaulte. You will report to the HR manager of the Méaulte site and you will join a team of 4 HRBP.
As a partner of operational management and employees, you are the key focal point for all the HR questions.
As a business unit (BU) HR officer, you will be in charge of the implementation of HR policies within your scope alongside managers (recruitment and integration of new collaborators, career management and people development, change management, workforce management, local social relations, provide advice for work organisation).
The mission is evolving in terms of the scope and programme, but potentially 400 employees will have to be followed.
Your main missions will include:
• Ensuring the implementation and application of HR policies and processes within your area of activity; Being the key focal point for HR within the dedicated scope. Acculturation within the meaning of the HR strategy.
• Integrating the Human Resource aspects into the strategic objectives of the BU. This includes sizing, staffing, skill assessments and their projection, providing advice on human aspects of Management decision-making. You will be the first HR advisor to the head of the business unit.
• Assessing the operational needs for staff and transmitting them to other HR departments, in a OP business logic in order to integrate them into policies, processes and tools adapted to HR. Providing support to the appropriate work organisation, providing advice to the head of the BU on the best functional organisation of the scope.
• Ensuring the stability of the social climate of the scope through the rituals established with social partners and a strong presence in the field to anticipate possible irritants.
Representing RRH in this mission at the level of the dedicated scope.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Recruiting and integrating all new employees in your scope,
• Deploying HR policies (salary, training, people reviews, etc.),
• Ensuring the deployment of agreements and internal regulations, implementing the disciplinary proceedings, if necessary,
• Supporting the business in terms of the adaptation of the work organisations, participating in the construction of the OP and ensure that its breakdown is respected,
• Providing support to employees in personnel administration, retirement, provident insurance, etc. and managers in management and communication to teams, in conjunction with C&B advisor,
• Contributing to the social climate, the social barometer of the plant, and maintaining a constructive dialogue with social partners,
• Integrating a multi-disciplinary HR team, aligning visions and decisions in line with the HR strategy, working in a MFT HR,
• Taking part in cross-functional projects, whether they be at an establishment level (Hoshin Kanri), division or central functions (HR and others) level,
• Taking part in the day-to-day on-site social relations by providing support to the HR manager of the Establishment, being the key contact with the sector delegates, leading the DP meetings on a rotating basis,
• Ensuring the compliance with the strategy and policies of the company, deploying the HR tempo in the partner business sector,
• Driving people development through both direct action and coaching managers to develop/boost their people and themselves & coaching and encouraging managers to take action to create and maintain an engaging environment within the partner business sector and acting as a coach,
• Being the catalyst to encourage mobility by knowing the people who are ready to