- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Validate network element functioning in accordance with their specifications and customers’expectations
- Define a testing strategy: configurations to test, testing equipment and tools, test coverage,traffic definition, tests distribution according to test stage…
- Define a testing plan (list of tests)
- Develop general testing means and conditions: configuration and connection of network element and simulators, traffic launch…
- Specify the tests to carry out (develop testing conditions, expected results – tools and simulators to use)
- Carry out tests, analyze results (diagnosis), reproduce in system simulation the flaws noticed by customers.
Guarantees proper functioning of product at customer’s office, and which is in charge of giving visibility to give green light for product exit (DR4).
Work mainly with the Network Architect, Software and Hardware Development.
Can intervene as customer technical support : work to analyze, reproduce flaw and diagnose.
Can work on the customer’s network.
- Validation tests
- Manage Execution
- Foster Open Communication
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.