- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems becoming more and more complex, Systems Engineering has been selected as a strategic axis for ALTRAN Group for all main industrial sectors.
Thus, the Systems Engineering Expertise Centre (Systemeec) in France, SETUP Systems Engineering process, methods and tools with Experts, DEPLOY and OPERATES such practises on real systems & products, based on a cross-fertilization approach and INCOSE standards since more than 25 years.
As a key member of Systemeec (Systems Engineering Expertise Centre), your missions are covering a large scope of mayor players in several industrial sectors: aeronautic, space, railways, energy, automotive, defence, healthcare, etc.
Your mission is covering three main objectives:
- Manage a Team of Systems Engineering Experts Operational management, proximity management Hierarchical management Competences and skills development Careers management Staffing management Recruitment
- Develop Business for Systems Engineering Expertise Participate to pre-sales activities Lead Technical and Commercial proposals for new business Promote and enhanced Systems Engineering expertise offers and assets Define R&D topic and R&D strategy
- Deliver Systems Engineering Expertise Act as a systems engineering consultant in order to deploy Systems Engineering best-in-class practices (RBSE, MBSE, Product Line Engineering, IVV, …) on real systems under development Deliver training and coaching to architects Votre profil
You are an engineer, with a minima a Master level with a Systems Engineering speciality diploma (ISAE-Supaero, INSA Toulouse, master SYVAT, Polytechnique, Université de Lorraine etc…) and have at least 5 years’ experience for Team Management and 5 years’ experience for Systems Engineering Projects Management.
You faced several kind of Systems, several king of Projects and worked in different industrial sectors.
You have strong knowledge, experience and know-how about:
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering audits and diagnosis, Trainings and Coaching
- Systems Engineering process (INCOSE Handbook, ISO 15288, ARP4754, ISO2626-2, Nasa Handbook…)
- Requirement Based Systems Engineering (RBSE)
- Systems Architectures and trade-off, Functional analysis, Design To Value
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Integration, Verification & Validation
- Product Line Engineering and Variability Management
- Change Management
- Tools/languages: RBSE tools (DOORS, DOORS NG, Stimulus, Reqtify, ENOVIA-3DX …), MBSE tools (Cameo, MagicDraw, Integrity Modeler, arKitect, Rhapsody, Capella, 3DX…), PLM (3D Experience,…), SysML, Model Based Engineering tools (Matlab, Simulnk, Stateflow,…), FMEA etc.
- Team and Project Management
- Coordinate people, promote teamwork, delegate tasks, solve problems, set goals and evaluate the performance of all.
- Negotiating resources, budgets, schedules, agreements
- Ability to effectively convey his vision, ideas, goals, problems
- Anticipation of risks and solve problems to increase chances of project success
- Business Development
- Ability to develop relationships with clients
- Ability to create plan for business growth Systems Engineering certifications (such as SEP by INCOSE, IREB by SPECIEF, OCSMP by OMG) and Project Management certification (such as PMP) are a plus.
About the company