- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable gaming experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Within the Knowledge Management & Learning team of the Ubisoft group, you will take part in major structuring projects to increase expertise and knowledge sharing, while improving and promoting collaboration. You will work with all level of the business: communities, job families, projects, studios and subsidiaries.
- You will help a Team of 3 Collaboration Tools Specialist to recommend, configure and support the right tools for the internal collaboration needs and train employees.
- You will work with our internal teams to deploy collaboration spaces on the intranet:
analyzing and understanding their needs,
recommendation on appropriate features within our portfolio of collaboration products,
configuration of these products, and
creation of training material for the end-users and animators of these spaces.
- You will share collaboration best practices with the space animators, communicate on new product features and provide advice for their space animation and maintenance.
- You will contribute to the management and maintenance of a catalog of modules used to build our solutions,
- You will participate in upgrading our collaborative tools, including but not limited to:
SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint Online
Confluence 6.5 to Confluence 6.13
- You will participate in deploying and accompanying our future digital experience platform (DXP) aiming at facilitating the creation of showcase sites for internal teams,
- You will promote collaboration and knowledge sharing within the teams.
University degree in a relevant field;
Training related to knowledge management or information technologies is an asset
Experience in Project management related to collaboration;
Experience in Customer service;
Have good interpersonal skills and be customer oriented
Good oral and written communication skills
Ability to analyze and synthesize business processes
Master the problem solving process
Be flexible and autonomous
Be able to plan and handle many projects at the same time
Be comfortable in a multicultural and open minded environment
Be passionate about technologies
Interest in knowledge management, collaboration and technologies
Knowledge of communication, social and collaboration applications is an asset (including but not limited to : SharePoint, Lync, Outlook, Office 365, Teams, Planner, Forms, Confluence and JIRA)
Skills in HTML and CSS is an asset
Knowledge of Agile development process is an asset
Experience in the video game industry is an asset
VIDEOS TO WATCH
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.