- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Technical solution architect (d/m/f) has arisen within Airbus Helicopters.
You will join the Shared Technology Product Service Line within the Information Management directorate, which is a key part of the entire IM performance of Airbus Helicopters and a core pillar for the AH transformation activities.
Based on your experience as architect, you will be a key actor in our IT projects related to our integration platforms.
We need someone, who is experienced in designing the architecture of complex IT solutions and ideally has a vast experience on our integration products:
• Mulesoft API
• TIBCO ESB products
• MFT Axway File Exchange
• Informatica ETL
Development, setup and management knowledge on those platforms is a plus.
As a Technical solution architect, you will work with our project teams to help to determine, develop and document the best possible IT architecture keeping our platforms and solutions consistent and following enterprise architectural standards. Steering our subcontractors on these activities will be part of your role as well.
You will also represent Airbus Helicopters in Airbus Group's activities in relation with your mission.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the relevant authorities and will involve regular travels in Europe.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks & responsibilities will include:
• Be the technical leader for the design and the decisions regarding technical solutions and recommend alternatives when needed
• Be responsible for the Architecture Requirements Dossier (ARD) for the projects that is participating
• Drive global service oriented architecture definitions and developments
• Define and maintain standards, best practices and golden rules in the integration of software solutions
• Support the Product Service Lines Product Managers on technical projects (e.g. DevOps implementation) and issues on their product platforms (e.g. improving platform monitoring)
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore in his domain when needed
• Translate functional requirements into technical specifications
• Ensure continuous improvement on IM applications, tools and processes
• Ensure the security in the data interchange by providing the right recommendations, liaising with the IM Security department
This role will involve some travel for business (once every 2 months) to Donauwörth and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Holder of an engineer’s degree (or equivalent) in IT or a related discipline.
• In-depth knowledge of integration & interface solutions, tools and standards (e.g. REST, HATEOAS)
• In-depth knowledge of IT technical infrastructure components related to integration patterns
• Past experience in middleware, development and other related technologies (e.g. TIBCO ESB)
• Team spirit
• Advanced level of English
This position is offered under a local contract.
This position have been rather 2/3A