- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Lyon, France
Start date: July 2020
Placement length: 6 months
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Working within the Commercial team, you will be immersed in the heart of the company. Participating in the monitoring and analysis of all key indicators of our business and will thus be in contact with people from all services (including: Sales, Marketing and Finance).
What a Sales /Trade marketing Support Intern does at EA:
- Ensure the availability of assets promptly, for our customers and sales teams
- Work with the marketing team for the validation of creative assets and ensure internal and external monitoring
- Proposal, monitoring and post-mortem analysis of promotions
- Analyze promotional activities with our reporting tools
- POS Creation for launches and promotional operations (brief, distribution, monitoring)
- Complete class journals (brief agencies, project recommendations)
- Ensure the organisation and logistics of our key trade marketing key beats (Summer, back to school and Christmas)
- Preparation of prospective customers’ events This internship will equip you with a comprehensive view of the challenges of a commercial service within a company, and technical and behavioural skills that will help you in your future career.
The next great EA Sales Support also needs:
- Undergraduate, studying a degree within Business, Marketing or a similar degree
- Previous experience in an internship within a company head office
- Fluent French and English
- A passion for video games is a plus
- Computer literate (including very good Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience in a commercial service and/or trade marketingservice would be a plus
- You must be highly organised
- Affinity with numbers, analytical mind, openness to others, rigor and autonomy are essential assets
- A creative affinity would be a plus We thought you might also want to know:
- More about our location:http://www.ea.com/fr/lyon Take your career to the next level – apply today!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
About the company