- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft is a global leader in the production, publication, and distribution of interactive video games. With 9,900 employees in 29 countries, the group is committed to providing innovative video games of excellent quality to the public.
Created in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the newest of the French Ubisoft studios, working on iconic brands such as Just Dance, Ghost Recon, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids.
About 15 Ubisoft experts from all over the globe, created the core of the studio. With their experience, energy and passion, we are able to grow into a world class development team.
Announced as AAA studio, Ubisoft Bordeaux is growing rapidly and already counts more than 160 employees, from more than 15 different nationalities.
With the ocean less than an hour away, the vineyards at the gates of Bordeaux, and located in one of the most beautiful regions of France, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the ideal place to reconcile a demanding and creative work environment on leading Ubisoft brands along with an exceptional lifestyle.
If you like working in a stimulating, international and friendly environment, come join us and become a pioneer of this new studio!
• Flows, wireframes, prototypes and other UX documentation for key game features designed by the development team.
• Work with the art and design team creating visual cues, UI patterns and style guides.
• Work with the engineering teams to implement the user experiences you and the presentation team design.
• Preparing playtest sessions and gathering qualitative and quantitative feedback to optimize existing UX/UI designs and create new ones.
• Deliver and follow through: from conception through development to shippable feature.
• 3 years of practical UX design experience in games or game related projects.
• Experience designing for e-commerce services, preferably video games.
• Strong skills in designing fun/effective wireframes and interactions, user flows and prototypes.
• Solid understanding of interaction/graphic design fundamentals.
• Ability to create easily understandable story (persona) based solutions.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate, rationalize and empathize with user’s needs.
• Easily adapts and learns new things whether it’s a new prototyping tool, design process, or game engine.
• Ability to switch context across projects.
• Ability to produce high-quality work quickly and iterate as much as necessary toward the best solutions.
• A tireless advocate for the end user.
• Passion for gaming.
• Experience in AAA games.
• Candidates with graphic/visual design experience and knowledge on standard graphic design packages (Photoshop, Flash, etc) who can create polished visual mockups.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.