- 25/09/2017Martin Wright on LinkedIn: "Please share to help enhance…www.linkedin.com Please share to help enhance...
- 23/09/2017Please vote for our dear friends who lost everything in Harvey to win a $5,000 donation from SqueezedOnline. They are a wonderful couple raising a beautiful daughter with a disability, and now struggling (even more) to piece their lives back together. Follow the link and vote for The McDivitt Family with as many email addressed as you have!
- 23/09/2017The Moments of the Beauty and Expressivity
by @Milos DjukicThe Moments of the Beauty and Expressivitydld.bz 1961. Claudio Arrau's hands. Photo by Arnold Newman. About Claudio Arrau (1903 – 1991) one of the greatest pianists of all time, plays Schumann...
- Producer22/09/2017How do you feel starting a new job?How do you feel starting a new job?There are my 10 days opinions:1. The first day is the hard one and is gymnastic eye and ear's homework.2. The second is for remember the names and hundred of advices from day one.3. The third is the big...
- 20/09/2017Bienvenida a beBee @Dora Guerrero!!!
- Producer19/09/2017Stop talking it's time to embrace the climbWhen debating a climb which step is the hardest? To be honest no one cares talk is hot air. We do like our debates though. We love to talk about the hard tasks and the difficult agendas in the work place. We talk about just how hard our days...
- Producer19/09/2017Hide n’ Seek in Your BusinessWhen I was a kid, we played a game called Hide n’ Seek. With all the advances in technology, I’m not sure kids still play it. I hope so. It was simple and fun.When I first became a consultant some 40 years ago I found it curious that every single...
- 18/09/2017The Benefits and Risks of Outsourcing IT ServicesMoved Temporarilybit.ly
- 18/09/2017#outsourcing and its #advantages #ppt
See More: -What is outsourcing advantages of outsourcingbit.ly Outsourcing and top advantages of...
- 17/09/2017FUTURE READY: N0 Diversity is No Innovation
More than a Billion people in the region and there are no R&D Centers, kinda scary, isn't it? So the mobile brands have taken this region as a sales outlet without much consideration regarding the tastes and requirements of the local populace. There is a bouquet of cultures and ethnicities making up a genius pool if tapped can result in amazing solutions and products. It would be ideal if the regional offices start off with local research facilities and not just "Feedbacks" and utilize the smart youth to enhance the user and regional experience as a whole.
The consequences are henceforth as expected. The top positions are "usually" held by the people either from the country of the brands or are sent as delegates? Why is that? Why can't we nurture the local teams to take on the leadership? Is it lack of trust? Unless we change the regional approach to that of true focus with R&D and resources, we will be confined to the same situations. The teams below, in turn, end up making silos and so-called "mafia" with safe team members who would hire people not for intelligence but for their security.
Time to take the region seriously and enable local teams.
- 13/09/2017FUTURE READY: MY TAKE ON THE APPLE 8 / X
There are two sides of the Apple launch, the market, and the innovation. As I operate and observe both fronts then let me take you through my observations:
The Market: What I mean are the traders and the distributors. A frenzy, to say the least, that's the word I would use about the state of the market. Traders are falling head over heels to get a hold of the first harvest and are desperately calling the runners to get in the long lines with pre booking and collect the devices to be shipped to their respective regions. Local newspapers would soon feature the interviews of the first sellers and buyers who would have doled in excess of 2-3000$ for the initial product to show off to their social media trolls.
Innovation: I think what Apple has mastered is real and true innovation like its never been done in history. It's not the product Innovation rather its an art of "Marketing 1-Year-Old" Samsung Technology and making it sound like WOW. I mean this is incredible the way they have been able to do this year after year after year. Even the display if I am not wrong is from Samsung. So my 1 cent of advice to Apple competitors is to ditch the product innovation and budgets and fire your marketing agency. You guys need a brand new marketing department to get away with ancient products. In the fruit market of mobile phones, yesterday I smelled a blackberry.
- Producer13/09/2017Do you feel fear in front of your boss?Do you feel fear in front of your boss?I met a lot of people at my places of work, afraid of the managers.They started to lose themselves ,forgotting ideas ,crying or finding reasons instead of solutions.I asked why?I received various answers as...
- Producer12/09/2017Do you see what I see?As we look out over our world today what do we see? I expect many of you will see division and destruction. We have seen natural disasters around the world. We have seen political disasters followed by force of arms. We see hate and bigotry. But...
- Producer12/09/2017Process of Fixing QuickBooks Error Bad Connection Handle UsedOur QuickBooks specific enable gathering to can empower you in settling botches and pack to association record or change over it. By doing this, you can save a lot of hard plate space nearby refreshing or limiting your item. There are three...
- 10/09/2017FUTURE READY: The Jordanian Mobile Market
A Star in the Middle East Region for IT and Telecoms, Jordan has always been at the forefront of Technology. The involvement of the operators in the handset echo system is among the most advanced in the region and this had been the case from the beginning of the GSM rollout in the country. I have fond memories of dealing with Fastlink (Zain) during my days at Siemens Mobile.
Jordan also used to be a feeder market to the neighboring countries but with the introduction of VAT in 2013 this business came to a halt. Always embracing new technologies and quality brands, Jordan is now one of the key markets for Oppo and Xiomi devices. The operator sales channel is as robust as that of the Organized Retail while the Independent Retailers still command half of the market.
The local Apps and Software market is booming and the manufacturers should take advantage of this smart pool of excellence by incorporating regional customer specific feature sets.
I would like to thank Osama Hussein Albedawi and Sami Al-Sharqawifor his valuable inputs. I will soon be sharing key insights from other regional markets in the MEA Region.
- 07/09/20175 benefits of outsourcing data capture servicebit.ly Data capture services change physical data into an electronic format to manage data efficiently, it can be done within an organization like BPO data entry...
- 06/09/2017FUTURE READY: ARE WE SURE OF OUR KNOWLEDGE?
“There are the laws of Physics… and everything else is opinion “( Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson)
Why do we float in space? Why is it hot in summer? Why are oceans blue? , we've all asked these basic questions at one point in our lives, we asked our parents, friends and even teachers and were satisfied with the answers we got, there's no gravity in space, the earth is closer to the sun in summer and my favorite answer, oceans reflect the sky. While these answers make sense, in the beginning, theSe are WRONG!
The show Ghalat, which means wrong, takes on these questions and explains the correct answers, this is not a "did you know" channel, this is a learning channel and we take the time to explain what the science behind every answer is, we teach you how to be a skeptic and challenge these misconceptions. Whatever your science background is, we guarantee you that you’ll learn something new every show.
Let Izzat Kittaneh take you through this interesting series (In Arabic)Ghalat Showwww.youtube.com
- Producer06/09/2017The honey from your job!People use to come back home telling the family what bad day they had or complaining about boss or colleagues. In time they are adviced to quit or to change the place of work because every family struggles for the best. When you reach on the...
- Producer05/09/2017The truth is true, but are you sure?Does the truth matter? I mean let’s be honest, we all have our opinion of what should be or not be, so does the truth matter? I expect by now some of you are asking are we talking about the truth or facts. Truth is defined as 1) The body of...
- 05/09/2017FUTURE READY: MOBILE CORPORATE VS TRADING WORLD (A GALAXY APART)
Job losses are a bitter truth of life, one day you have it and then you are right sized, optimized, made redundant or whatever flowery language the HR comes up with. Anyway, in case you work for a mobile phone manufacturer, the natural tendency is to get to a competitor but this opportunity is fast eroding because of the diminishing brands. The natural second choice is to work for a Distributor / Wholesaler and here's the catch and this is what I have personally lived as well.
- Your distributor might have been your best friend when you were his supplier but his business mechanics and mindset are totally opposite to yours.
- The transition from a plush office and business class travel and life of Power Point to a cut throat dog eat dog world is quite gigantic.
- You move from a totally controlled no risk environment to an absolute daily grind.
- The success rate of survival from a manufacturing environment to that of trading is less than 10% and that would translate to a max of 2 years tops.
- There are no Visions or Strategies, you live by the deal and this is something new for corporates.
Do comment and share if you have experienced this.
- Producer29/08/2017Are you relevant on the issues about which you care?A voice in the wilderness cries out, but who listens anymore. We each have an area that we would love to see put in proper order. For some it is social order others the school system while for still others it is the economic crisis. We each have...
- 28/08/2017FUTURE READY: MY LATEST ARTICLE ON HANDELOT.COMConclusion - A User Guide to the Mega Wholesale Mobile Phone Business in the UAE. • handelot.comwww.handelot.com newest...