- Producer04/12/2016What I love about beBeeI got introduced to beBee back in May by Phil Friedman & Jim Murray - intrigued I had a look and was hooked! I was becoming increasingly disillusioned by the publisher platform on LinkedIn and was looking for a change.The site is very well laid...
- 01/12/2016QUICK PROCESSING IS JUST A PERK! With us our customers develop and grow business with friendly informative processes. First Compliance Safety 844-514-8355
- Producer30/11/2016Here’s a Quick Way to Stop Those Embarrassing TextsThe pen was once mightier than the sword. Today, there is something even more dangerous – the send button.I am not afraid of the words I write, for they are easy to edit, undo and delete. The part that scares me is that little send button. It...
Comments03/12/2016 #4 Randy KehoOn the day my mother passed, I got a text from an unknown number offering assistance relating to my grief period.
I responded with "Who the hell is this?"
It was my new boss. I hadn't stored his number, yet.
Fortunately, we'd worked together on occasion when we were equals, and he knew I was a smartass.
He responded with ""I see you haven't changed a bit."
- 30/11/2016Barriers to Smooth Integration of BPO Servicesbit.ly It’s a dependable fact that numerous effective organizations today advantage enormously from the utilization of business process outsourcing. BPO service providers consider their customers to...
- 26/11/2016This is why it is good to both be a Virtual Assistant or consider using one.50 fastest growing online jobs, report indicates creatives in top 10m.bizcommunity.com Freelancer.com has just released its quarterly report on the top 50 fastest growing online jobs for Q3...
- 25/11/2016Don’t be Scared to Outsource During the Early Stages of Your startup !Don’t be Scared to Outsource During the Early Stages of Your Startupbit.ly In case you're a business person that has done in and began your own particular business, congrats! You have boldly stood up to a need and conveyed your own particular answer for the table. As...
- 25/11/2016Are you an accredited investor? We are looking for you! or visit our profile on AngelList.com We'd love to chat about growing with you!Industrial Hemp Cultivation and Decortication Processingwww.americanhempcooperative.com Hemp cultivation and processing of organically certified...
- Producer23/11/2016It’s the Most Dysfunctional Time of the Year: Dealing with Family on the HolidaysThe holiday season evokes many joyous emotions and memories. Yet, research repeatedly demonstrates how the holidays cause increased levels of stress, anxiety and depression. Sadly, for many people gathering among family is not an experience of joy,...
Comments23/11/2016 #7 Richard Buse@Ari Sytner. Wonderful advice. Thanks for sharing. I grew up amid a large extended family (17 uncles and aunts). Personalities and degrees of tactfulness varied greatly among extended family members. As you mentioned, finding ways to disarm and connect is far preferable than other common reactions when confronted with questions or comments that might be deemed obnoxious or inappropriate.23/11/2016 #2 John ValledorMy approach to the suggested anxiety here reflects a different frame of reference. Try this. Imagine if one, some, or all of the people in your gathering were suddenly gone. It would suck more. So, yeah, this approach makes family and friends gatherings, awkward moments notwithstanding, a little more meaningful.
Wishing you a joyous family gathering!
- Producer18/11/2016We ARE Happy it's FInally Friday, right? After all, it's another FUNDAY!And once again, I am showing you the animal kingdom because there are just so many funny pictures and cartoons showing animals. And I hope they don't mind too much if we laugh . . .Let's start with cats . . . Moving on to lizards and dinosaurs ....
Comments19/11/2016 #9 Susan Rooks#2 I hope your weekend is going well too, @David B. Grinberg! You do realize that I get as much pleasure -- if not more -- by creating these Friday and sometimes Saturday silly posts, right? I get to see ALL the possible pictures, although only the ones that make me laugh make the cut.18/11/2016 #2 David B. GrinbergHappy Friday Funday, Susan! Thank you for your excellent continuing series, which I know is appreciated by so many users here and elsewhere -- although we might be negligent in keeping up with you and expressing our gratitude. You are indeed "The Grammar Goddess." Please have a wonderful weekend and buzz on!
- Producer16/11/2016Wednesday Words & Woes: AnagramsDid you ever play anagrams when you were a kid? You know, rearranging letters in a word to make another one? They were lots of fun -- for some of us, anyway -- and they did teach an important lesson: read what you've written. Words can be tricky.I...
Comments16/11/2016 #1 Kevin PashukI've never been good at solving anagrams Susan, but I do appreciate your post.
More great examples of anagrams are available at http://wordsmith.org/anagram/hof.html View moreI've never been good at solving anagrams Susan, but I do appreciate your post.
More great examples of anagrams are available at http://wordsmith.org/anagram/hof.html
Dormitory = Dirty Room Close
- Producer15/11/2016Tuesday Tricksters, Lea -- LeafYes, it's Tuesday, and that means another edition of the Tuesday Tricksters, words called homophones that sound the same as another one (or nearly so, anyway) but mean something different and are spelled differently.They make many writers nuts...
Comments15/11/2016 #2 AnonymousThank you @Susan Rooks for sharing your insightful and educational tips, always welcome. May I invite you to add Leash - A leash or surfboard leash or leg rope is the cord that attaches a surfboard to the surfer. It prevents the surfboard from being swept away by waves and stops runaway surfboards from hitting other surfers and swimmers !! :)15/11/2016 #1 Kevin PashukAnother great list Susan, but you forgot one...
Leaf - Member of a Canadian Hockey Team that pines longingly after the chalice of Sir Stanley based on an ancient legend that the chalice had at one time passed through their city. Also a harbinger of spring time in Toronto during the playoff season when they are eliminated. As in "How do you know it's Spring? The Leafs are out!"
Signed a life long Habs fan.
- 15/11/2016The Pros for Outsourcingdataprocessingoffshore.wordpress.com Cost Saving There is an amazing investment funds in expenses. The wage distinction between developed countries and under-developed countries is to the proportion of 20:1. This means around 38%...
- Producer14/11/2016How To Tackle 5 of the Toughest Interview QuestionsAfter weeks or months of applying for jobs and networking your butt off, landing an interview can feel like winning the lottery. But while you might be tempted to pop the champagne, this is the moment where the real work begins. The interview...
- 12/11/2016Merci Wikileaks !George Soros : le masque tombe Les révélations fracassantes de DC Leaks font exploser la démarche complotiste du milliardaire juif américain d'origine hongroise George...
- 12/11/2016I hope to carry on this conversation without and agrguement so in order to do that I will stop here and leave you with my opinion.
- Producer11/11/2016Frantic, Fearful Friday -- Funny? Not to be a "downer," but I'm still in post-election mode here in the U.S. I feel like the owl on the bottom right side of the picture above. It's not only that Hillary didn't win, it's that Trump did. I almost decided not to post the funnies this...
Comments11/11/2016 #5 John Vaughan#3 re: "Chocolate-covered Bacon", @Susan Rooks : http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-covered-bacon
Need I say more?
- 10/11/2016beBee Pitch - Juan Imaz Juan Imaz - Cofounder and President. NEW and DEEPER professional relationships through...
- 11/11/2016The gateway to love by Dayne Yarbrough
and it was so
there were many things to come
all i wanted after were some swords
in every bowl of water theres a turn
just have to know what happened before
i'd twist my gut to know you more
if all things eventually fade
i'm one thing that disagrees
takes a season of hate
to break up with me
and when i sleep i hurt
when times so often right
wish i knew
what happened before
our long awaited date night
its often said about me
to be defined as sensitive
every subject where im going
and what to do when i get there
only thing remembered
is a girl i once knew
she wouldnt love the man i am unless i loved her
and that day it came true
- Producer10/11/2016A note from the Statue of LibertyIf you want something to be remembered you should take a note and tear it. was it the right tear that identified that note? remember the note and you will have that something to be remembered. May all those that stressed themselves from death to...
- 10/11/2016How to extract data from receipts ? - Data Entry India BPOwww.dataentryindiabpo.com Reading information from paper receipts or PDF receipts can be cumbersome technically. Manual data entry is an easier option even bulk data have to be...
- Producer09/11/2016Why start work at 4 in the morning?Their alarm clock rings at four in the morning, but it's by choice, not by obligation. At this time, there are no noises, not even the social ones: the telephone is mute, the social networks are deserted, and most of them still sleep. For these...
Comments10/11/2016 #6 Flávio Rodrigues Vieira#4 @David B. Grinberg Thank you for the help, you always considering some matters that I believe to be pertinent, could talk about technology, but so many speak, I prefer to talk about personal growth for life, not only professional but also personal, after all, we are the same person,10/11/2016 #5 Flávio Rodrigues Vieira#3 Makes total sense, when we wake up earlier we get the most dispert body, in a highly competitive world, it makes a huge difference, my alarm clock is a very stubborn cat who thinks I live to feed him, lol after lunch is great , I'm very anxious so it's complicated for me to sleep this time, thanks for the comment, @Deb Helfrich09/11/2016 #3 Deb HelfrichMy dogs have been my alarm clock for years and getting out early for a walk is peaceful and awakening at the same time. I personally find that I feel like I am pampering myself to dive back under the covers when we come back inside and do a little meditation. I also find that the times when I can take a nap provide a burst of energy in the afternoon for focusing.
Interesting buzz, @Flávio Rodrigues Vieira, especially the last line. We gain a lot by paying attention to how our environment shapes our capabilities.
- 09/11/2016AVOID being taken off the contractor list because your ISNetworld®, Avetta, Canqual, Complyworks, BROWZ or PEC grades are not up to par. Call us today to get your grades back up.Compliance Qualification - How It Worksfirstcompliancesafety.com ISNetworld compliance is what we are experts at. Let us help you get compliant on your account today with our tailored services for your...