- 22/08/2017Finding lead generation solutions for both direct response and brand marketing services has never been easier.
While parameters for qualified advertising sales leads are not always the same with every advertising company, we are always able to find a fitting solution for each of our clients. We promote your advertising services to high profile decision makers such as Sales Managers, Chief Marketing Officers, Sales and Marketing Directors and VPs, CEOs, and Presidents of various corporations, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.Dial +1 310 439 5814Lead Generation for Marketing & Advertising Agencywww.callboxinc.com Qualified sales leads and appointments for advertising and marketing agency. Let us know your needs and targets. Call...
- 22/07/2017It’s Coffee Time.
I am wishing all of you the very best of days. If you like coffee and live in the USA would you be so kind as to take my coffee survey to help me decide if I should create my own Andrews On The Road Coffee Club.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG8DV89HmdhcFB7E9fqizsZZ2KF3si9_P36J8F7IucZ_rFfQ/viewform?usp=sf_linkIt’s Coffee Time. I am wishing you the best of Saturdays. If you like coffee ...plus.google.com It’s Coffee Time. I am wishing you the best of Saturdays. If you like coffee and live in the USA would you be so kind as to take my coffee survey to hel... - Andrew Ledford -...
- 06/07/2017Get appointments with interested potencial clients for #Advertising sales and marketing services.Let us know your needs and targets. Call +1 310.439.5814. #leadGeneration #AdvertisingServices
- 15/06/2017Unapproved Apple Designs 1/2
"Since 1982, the designer Hartmut Esslinger was one of the biggest influencers in Apple product design, helping the brand to move from small start-up to the global giant that we know. The Arnoldsche editions just released a dedicated book, “Keep It Simple“, which reveals, among other, many concepts and designs rejected by Apple"
- 11/06/2017If your content isn't as SMART as your goals, you might try brightening it up with these tips.How to Make Sure Your SMART Goals Aren't DUMBblog.whatsthewordinc.com Though your goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound they won't help if your methods are Disruptive, Unrelatable, Mediocre or...
- Producer15/05/2017Why Ad Agencies Choose to Outsource their Lead GenerationFor all its worth, advertising is not only about peddling messages or throwing as much PR ammo as you can upon a group of people, hoping you hit someone and make an ad sale. Actually, advertising needs a whole range of expertise specially catered...
- Producer01/05/2017How to Break Out of the Category and Take Control of Your Company’s ImagePhoto courtesy of Pixabay.com. Blog post originally featured at http://www.whatsthewordinc.com/blog/these-5-practices-will-change-the-way-clients-see-your-business.In today’s blink-of-an-eye society, category is king. It’s only natural—human beings...
Comments11/07/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitFor those people who have companies, it is the company's image that is paramount. There is the very small world of personal branding which comes with the perils of fame, living off name only and the cult of personality - but branding your company is the bigger picture view. It means that people identify the value of the service you offer rather than you being permanently imprisoned by the brand. This is a view of brand that I totally endorse. Thank you for finding me on beBee Whitney, apart from the fact that I love your name "Whitney Raver", I really look forward to seeing you among the core voices here at beBee. Great to see you here !!!
- 24/04/2017Ms Design Free Premium Templates for Blogging and How To enable Blog Comments - Lifesaysowww.lifesayso.com Design of your Blog matters the most and it is essential for your further blogging career. There are many offers for free themes that you can download online but the real hassle begins afterwords when you need to use magic tricks to tweak the theme...
- 24/04/2017The Glass Palace by Amitava Ghosh is a wonderful literary piece and when you read the words its magicalThe Glass Palace by Amitava Ghosh read by Pradipna Lodhsoundcloud.com Not a professional singer. I love to sing and hear music. Book reading is my other...
Comments12/04/2017 #7 CityVP 🐝 ManjitYou will be surprised how creative the packaging industry has to be. BTW Afro started to trend in Japan about 7 years ago.
I found the b-styler movement interesting (as detailed by vice whose media work I absolutely love) https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/b-style-japan-desir-van-den-berg-photos View moreYou will be surprised how creative the packaging industry has to be. BTW Afro started to trend in Japan about 7 years ago.
I found the b-styler movement interesting (as detailed by vice whose media work I absolutely love) https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/b-style-japan-desir-van-den-berg-photos B-Stylers are not a very fringe and small group in Japan.
I also looked at manga and this article addresses why there is so few depictions of black people in manga animation and comics http://www.mit.edu/~rei/manga-ethnic.html
The general takeaway I have is that Japan does not see itself as racism and are highly sensitive to international criticism and yet there is a problem with race as described in this Newsweek article http://www.newsweek.com/why-does-no-one-care-japanese-are-openly-racist-364129
Now what do global survey say - well, that depends on the stigma and cultural attitudes towards how people feel to express an intolerant attitude and in this case, it turns out India actually tops the list for expressing intolerance but I would say in light of Newsweek's findings, some cultures are far more direct about their prejudice but never-the-less this Rebel Media presents a challenging and interesting viewpoint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEYVCNgYA6s Close
- 05/04/2017How Important Is Photo Manipulation For Advertisement Photography?bit.ly You might have noticed that 60% to 70% advertisements get noticed because of the stylish, beautiful and elegant images of products or...
- 05/04/2017Finding lead generation solutions for both direct response and brand marketing services has never been easier.
While parameters for qualified advertising sales leads are not always the same with every advertising company, we are always able to find a fitting solution for each of our clients. We promote your advertising services to high profile decision makers.
Read on to learn more : http://bit.ly/1SNrQaS
- 27/03/2017Wagenbreth is that rare kind of graphic artist who can combine emotional storytelling with the meticulous instinct of a graphic designerStepping into Berlin-based Illustrator Henning Wagenbreth’s Studio is Like Taking a Tour of His Braineyeondesign.aiga.org I’ve never been in a studio that so clearly reveals the mind of its maker as when I visited the home office of German graphic artist Henning Wagenbreth: to navigate the corridors of his studio is to see the world through the illustrator’s eyes. The...
- 18/03/2017Artist Replaces Billboards with Photos of the Landscapes They’re Blockingtwistedsifter.com ‘Visible Distance Second Sight’ is an art installation by Jennifer Bolande for DesertX. The temporary work can be found along the Gene Autry Trail near Vista Chino,...
- Producer13/02/2017Choose your Vintage: Marketing to the Nostalgic You might think it a tragic state of affairs that the defining culture of the past five-to-ten years is one which relentlessly pillages the last century for aesthetic inspiration rather than come up with its own. In an age where human...
- Producer23/01/2017Viewability isn’t an issue if you know where to lookAccording to an article last year in Digiday which quotes multiple sources, 85-90% of Facebook’s commercial video views are silent. There is also evidence showing that Globally only 13% watch commercials in their entirety on the social platform....
Comments30/01/2017 #6 CityVP 🐝 ManjitPS I know it is Tottenham Hotspur, but with years singing Come on You Spurs - it is natural for me to say Hotspurs. That being said it took some time to figure out what COYS was - sometimes the obvious is sitting right in front of our nose - that is the best thing about being a Tottenham supporter because that is what life is - until of course Daniel Levy begins to learn how to "buy" success - so long as he does not move our new ground one day to the Chinese Super League. He will still sell Dele for a 100 mill.30/01/2017 #4 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#3 Dear James, I need to declare that I have not been a Spurs fan for my whole life - for the first 8 years of my life I did not know what football was. It began as peer pressure at the age of 7 when another kid in the school asked me which team I belonged to. I was utterly clueless to what he was talking about "The red side or the blue side". I responded "blue I guess". In that moment I had signed up to the blue gang and in 1968 the blue side was Tottenham Hotspurs.
I had chosen the red pill today I would have been a supporter of a team called Manchester United. Those were the only two options in the playground - so I count my blessings that those options were not Red=Arsenal and Blue=Chelsea. Ultimately by the time Martin Chivers scored his goals in the 1971 League Cup Final I had already been transformed into a die hard Tottenham fan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-RgqVD7Dk
Yes I don''t regret taking the blue pill which next year will be 50 years ago - for all the titles Alex Ferguson won, nothing tops hungering for rare success and being rewarded every 20 years with a moment to remember like Ricky Villa - as I remember 1991. Though Spurs Fans treat White Hart Lane as hallowed ground, I did not enjoy much sitting on those small size seats or using the washrooms that reminded me that Tottenham has been around for a long-long time. Looking forward to the new stadium build, and perhaps the promised land that has not existed since Bill Nicholson stood larger than life as our manager, and when the most unlikely of managers Keith Burkinshaw turned out to have a cup winning midas touch. Now I offer you the "blue pill".25/01/2017 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitNow when do I say the words "welcome to beBee?
I hope Messieurs Javier [ @Javier 🐝 beBee ] and Juan [ @Juan Imaz ] discover what it means to have a brand chill, because today understanding branding is critical communication competency but diluting brand is a crime and when we turn brand into a prostitute, we turn it into a knock shop, something one can do for $5 on the backstreet of a branding quickie.
There are no short cuts, no simplistic messages, no platitudes, no easy riders - branding is a long-term craft for the banquet and not the soup kitchen. So indeed welcome James May, your arrival is most timely :-) Welcome to beBee !!!25/01/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThere are words here that jump of the page and these are words which I am particularly resonate about :
We know that great brands are appreciated deeply because Superbowl Ads have become cultural phenomena.
Yet branding is beginning to fall into the pearls category because people have are trying to drink brand like they line up outside Starbucks like teenage mutant ninja turtles. When I look at brand I either see the best of it or I see its degradation as in this pearls before swine clip from Streetcare Named Desire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLxUYa47OXE
In this clip I am Marlon Brando saying the same thing that Nova Spivak has said "people maybe brands but brands are not people" - and personal brand is that woman that Brando exposes - the brand that we appreciate is much bigger than the brand that is puss (I mean us). So this is a conversation about elegance, about resonance and most of all appreciation. The craft and the marketer today are two different animals. In this century to appreciate brand is to appreciate its craft then brand is personal.
- Producer12/01/2017Skip That Ad!A few months ago I commented on a post by Jim Murray in which we were discussing online ads. In my comment I told Jim that when given the option to click "Skip Ad" on a video I patiently wait through the few seconds in which the site (in the case...
Comments13/01/2017 #39 Pamela 🐝 Williams#34 I actually thought of you when I was writing this; "What will Paul the Ad man think of this?". Funny enough, when I first ventured into a Business degree they gave me one of those tests that are supposed to tell you what career you should pursue based on interests, talents, etc. Mine was: Advertising Executive. BUT!! it was the Advertising class that gave the test and I learned to...shall we say...sway those tests early in life. My very first college pursuit was Nursing (not my cup of tea at ALL) and the test I took in my psychology class (exact same test) returned the results: Medical Professional.
hahahaha. Those tests are so ridiculous! But I actually did consider an advertising career, just didn't work out.13/01/2017 #37 Sarah Elkins#10 Your post made me laugh out loud, @Pamela 🐝 Williams, I love that! And ew... wet sneezes are the worst. I think your idea and @Dean Owen's are terrific. I'll make sure we take some brief videos and lots of pictures at #NoLongerVirtual. We'll make sure we get all the bees in some part of the videos and photographs. Cool. Now... who else from beBee will BEE at NLV?!12/01/2017 #32 Pamela 🐝 Williams#30 Actually I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of office supplies from Staples. I was trying to track down something special that my boss wanted for each of the consultants working on a project (about 25 people) and no one store had enough of them (not real popular, but expensive) The manager helped me track down enough for everyone and even helped me get them shipped express to my local store. It's a good company with very helpful employees. I just try to buy local (small business) whenever I can for my personal needs.12/01/2017 #31 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#29 Ha Ha Hugs ! I do enjoy watching certain commercial's too but like @Chas ✌️ Wyatt say's it gets annoying when your actually trying to watch something 😁 😁😁 BTW I love the idea for a beBee video Ad 🤗🤗🤗🤗 It can be something like a time lapse kinda video showing how we grow and form connections here with some pics together and the business successes that are created !12/01/2017 #30 Chas ✌️ Wyatt@Pamela 🐝 Williams, so, I guess the bottom line from Staple's perspective is, did you go down to Staples and buy anything? There is now an ad-free version of YouTube available if you are willing to pay the subscription fee. Not sure how well it works, though. Perhaps the most annoying for me on YouTube are those little tabs that slide out from the left margin every few seconds as you are viewing the video. Every site I go to these days has pop-unders, pop-overs, or pop-ups, or worse, the cursor-catchers that bring up a new ad page as you innocently scroll across the page. Guess they have to pay to keep the lights on somehow.12/01/2017 #29 Pamela 🐝 Williams#8 Yikes, I missed replying to my sister's comment! :-). That would drive me crazy Fatima. Most of the commercials are just a waste of time. I guess that's why when something brilliant like this Staples Ad shows up I can't help myself, I have to watch. It's a disease I tell you, a disease, for which there is no cure! :-)12/01/2017 #24 Pamela 🐝 Williams#22 Well if she's only three then she's not going to be a sucker for the post-it notes like I was! hahaha
Kid's today are so far ahead of adults on the computer and internet...usually by the age 10 we're asking them questions! I think my daughter got her degree in Computer Information Systems just to help Mom out.
- 11/01/2017Very interesting (and work in progress) https://medium.com/@szczpanks/design-thinking-where-it-came-from-and-the-type-of-people-who-made-it-all-happen-dc3a05411e53#.ognxjs6k8Design thinking origin story plus some of the people who made it all happenmedium.com Recently design thinking has gained momentum in the business world but how exactly did it come...
- 02/01/2017Walking the roads of our youth
through the land of our childhood, our home and our truth
Be near me, guide me
always stay beside me so i can be free, free
Lets roam this place
familiar and vast
our playground of green frames, our past
We were wanderers
never lost, always home
When every place was fenceless
and time was endless
our ways were always the same
Cool my demons and walk with me brother
until our roads lead us away from each other
and if your heart’s full of sorrow, keep walking, don’t rest
and promise me from heart to chest
to never let your memories die, never
I will always be alive and by your side,
in your mind
I'm freeJohnnie Walker - Dear Brother Director: Dorian & Daniel www.facebook.com/doriananddaniel Actors: Robin Guiver, Mathew Lewis-Carter Voice Actor: John "Bang" Reilly Producer: Madlen Folk &...
- Producer01/01/2017Celebrating New YearWhilst spring cleaning my photo library, I came across one of my early photographs of fireworks. Looking back through my images was an interesting and informative reflective exercise. There is clear progression, not so many of what I then thought...