- Producer11/01/2017Look at these imagesThere´s no problem if you don´t understand what this article says, just look at these amazing images. They are hypnotic....Dynamic, colourful patterns represent the way organisms interact and evolve in the visuals for Max Cooper's latest music...
- 04/01/2017Sketching out some Lancelot ideas! Thinking of making him a golden retriever to symbolize the 'golden boy' attitude. I had also considered a dalmatian, and a german shepherd, and I'll work on those concepts next just to see if they jive with my idea of Lancelot a bit better.
- 03/01/2017Thinking of making Arthur a Cane Corso. I wanted a dog that looked regal, but still looked like he could have a good time. I've been playing with a few sizes for his eyes, etc, but I like the idea of having small eyes to symbolize what he DOESN'T see in Camelot- IE the relationship between Guinevere and Lancelot.
- 02/01/2017Working on a new story. Well...I mean it's Camelot with dogs, and Mordred makes friends with Lancelot during his trial. Anyhow, playing with the idea of Merlin being a Pekinese.
- 04/01/2016Sreeraj SreedharSreeraj Sreedhar Experienced in CG 3D & Live Compositing, Stereoscopy and in Motion Graphics. Capable to design and improve compositing & Stereo Conversion pipelines, research and development, leadership and mentoring, testing and problem-solving. I have been in