- Producer04/05/2017Does using 3D Interior Rendering affect your marketing?Any marketing personnel would know that communication is the key to marketing. One effective and exciting visual can do the work of a thousand words.One of the best ways to include this type of communication is to hire an outsourcing firm, like...
- 29/04/2017Outsource 3D Walkthrough Studio.We add amazing elements to your 3D Virtual Walkthrough and 3d Walkthrough Interior Design activities for all verticals of tasks. We are one of the Leading 3D Walkthrough Company that produces 3D Architectural Walkthrough. When you offer 3D Virtual tour to your customers or clients, they will get the feel of walking in a real home or an office. This will help them to make the final decision. You can find an 3D Walkthrough #Animation Company easily and opt for their 3D Architectural Walkthrough Services.3D Walkthrough Animation Visualization Real Estate https://www.astrologyon.com/walkthrough - Outsource 3D Walkthrough Studio.We add amazing elements to your 3D Virtual Walkthrough and 3d Walkthrough Interior...
- Producer27/04/2017Where to find a CAD Drafting Service Provider in Melbourne? Rayvat Engineering provides a range of CAD Drafting Services for firms based in Melbourne. Our ranges of services are such that no matter what your CAD drafting requirement, we would be able to work it out for you.One of Rayvat Engineering major...
- Producer26/04/20173D Rendering Create Positive Visual Impressions of Building Design workOne of the most mundane experiences that we experience on day to day basis shows us the value of primary impressions. First impressions are a key to make an impression. As Malcolm Gladwell says in his book Blink, people make up their subconscious...
- 26/04/2017First destroy the forest then now build a forest back?
Humans are funny!China plans to build a smog-eating ‘Forest City’ filled with tree-covered skyscrapersgrendz.com The eastern Chinese city of Nanjing, like many of the country’s urban areas, suffers from intense smog. The Air Quality Index, which uses a scale from 0 to 500 (with higher numbers indicating worse pollution), rates Nanjing’s air quality as 132 – a...
- 24/04/2017Tel Aviv’s Gran Mediterraneo Tower blooms with with a lush vertical garden.
This curvy new skyscraper envisioned for Tel Aviv is a lush oasis that combines modern, sustainable living with plenty of nature. The skyscraper is filled with Mediterranean and Dead Sea flora and features an automated car park, farms, electric charging stations and public gardens. The mixed-use Gran Mediterraneo tower, designed by French architect David Tajchman, is wrapped in mirrored glass and white concrete conceived using the latest construction and digital technologies.
- 20/04/2017A green-roofed Hobbit home anyone can build in just 3 days.
Can you imagine living in a 400-square-foot tiny home that is eco-friendly and energy-efficient, yet boasts all the amenities of a conventional house? Magic Green Homes fabricates such structures using prefabricated vaulted panels and covers them with soil, creating flexible green-roofed living spaces with a Tolkienesque charm. And the kicker? They're so easy to construct, just about anyone can build one.
The Green Magic Homes are composed of prefabricated vaulted panels manufactured with composite laminate materials, confined by walls in reinforced soil. The designs can be adapted to any type of topography and customized to fit individual needs. The good thing is customers can start small and purchase panels which would be sufficient to build a few modules and then expand as they go. It takes only three people to assemble the structure in three days, with no special skills or heavy equipment.
- 20/04/2017True North by TANDEM Design Studio, Melbourne, Australia
To read more go to :- http://architecturelab.net/true-north-tandem-design-studio/
- 19/04/2017Comelite Architecture & Structurecomelite-arch.com We are Comelite Architecture & Structure. Our story starts with our clients. They are remarkably diverse: large and small, private and public, for-profit and nonprofit. We grow our business by helping our clients grow theirs. By putting their needs...
- Casa Cristal by Gómez De La Torre & Guerrero, Playa Señoritas, Perú. To read more go to :- http://architecturelab.net/casa-cristal-playa-senoritas-peru/
- kupla, Korkeasaari Zoo lookout tower, Helsinki, Finland.
Korkeasaari Zoo (Helsinki) and Wood Focus Finland organised an architectural competition for the students of architecture at Helsinki University of Technology, with the assignment of designing a ten-metre-high view tower out of timber for the Zoo. HUT Wood Studio/ Ville Hara, architect SAFA. http://architecturelab.net/kupla-korkeasaari-zoo-lookout-tower-helsinki-finland/
- FRAME / APOLLO Architects & Associates, Nakano ward Tokyo, Japan. http://architecturelab.net/frame-apollo-architects-associates/
- Producer16/04/2017Benefits of Working with 3D Architectural Walkthrough CompanyWhen you hire a 3D Architectural walkthrough company, you get the benefit of showcasing your product in a different light. Nowadays, with so many similar companies, you need to do something that would help you break the clutter. Architectural...
- The Jubilee Church, Rome by Richard Meier.
This Jubilee Church, an imposing white concrete structure dominated by three soaring "sails", was opened in 2003. For this building, the architect used a special concrete, containing titanium dioxide, a compound used as a white pigment which has the property of being able to absorb the surrounding smog. With this realization Italy was not simply modernizing its national identity through architecture, it was also going green.
- Blast from the past - 2012/13 - Major renovations to a house in Eagle Canyon Golf Estate. To read more go to :- http://www.bluedesigns.org/eagle-canyon-house.php
- This garden house grows enough food for three generations of one family. Vietnamese firm Vo Trong Nhia Architects are no strangers to bringing green space indoors, but their new Binh House can actually grow enough food for three generations of one large family. The architects were charged with creating a comfortable home with greenery on every level, and they responded with a lush design that balances communal family areas with individual spaces, all right in the middle of a busy neighborhood.
- St Loup Chapel in Pompaples VD, Switzerland, by LOCALARCHITECTURE – Danilo Mondada Architects
to read more go to :- http://architecturelab.net/st-loup-chapel-localarchitecture/
- The Grange / Vibe Design Group, Melbourne,, Australia - to read more go to :- http://architecturelab.net/grange-vibe-design-group/
- Futuristic floating skyscraper ‘heals’ the effects of climate change.
Climate change is rapidly affecting every corner of the earth – but could an innovative new skyscraper help turn the tide? Heal-Berg is a proposal for a gigantic iceberg-shaped skyscraper designed to stop, heal and reverse the effects of climate change using some of the world’s most innovative green technology.
The Heal-Berg proposal, which was recently awarded an honorable mention in the 2017 Evolo Skyscraper Competition, envisions a futuristic floating skyscraper that actively heals the state of its surroundings. According to the creators, the design would use four criteria to help improve the environment. The first mission of the design would be to cleanse and purify the immediate air using lasers (invented by the University of California, Davis) to zap carbon dioxide and convert it into oxygen.
The building would also operate on green energy by using osmotic power as well as wind power generated by the aerodynamic design of the building, which would channel wind through turbines. As far as green building materials, the design calls for 3D printed technology using a form of graphene, one of the strongest lightweight materials in existence, invented by MIT researchers.
Within the building and surrounding area, a hyperloop would provide fast access and connectivity for residents and drones would enable the mobility of entire residential units between the different complexes. According to the designers, the healing skyscraper utilizes “some of the most recent innovative technology breakthroughs from all around the world, and combine[s] them as elements of a greater embodiment operating as a whole to achieve a goal, survival.”
- Pop-Up House / Multipod.
Four days and a wireless screwdriver are all you need to build the structure of your very own Pop-Up House
Compiled of insulating blocks and wooden panels, it delivers affordable thermal insulation. Heating represents close to 28% of global energy consumption and is also one of the main household costs. Determined to develop solutions, Multipod Studio have patented a unique approach to passive construction that delivers outstanding thermal insulation at an affordable cost.
No special tools required, the house is assembled using lightweight and recyclable materials for quick installation.
The first prototype of this new type of passive house has bloomed in the pine valleys of the South of France.
The Pop-Up house is an innovative concept that aims to challenge passive house construction. Low cost, recyclable and passive, the Pop-Up House has all of the qualities of tomorrow’s homes.
- IDMM Architects Designs Irregularly-Overlapped Concrete Boxes Overlooking To Sari-Gol Valley Of Korea. To read more go to :- http://worldarchitecture.org/architecture-news/cvpce/idmm_architects_designs_irregularlyoverlapped_concrete_boxes_overlooking_to_sarigol_valley_of_korea.html
- Tate Harmer gets the OK for Eden Project hotelwww.architectsjournal.co.uk Plans by Tate Harmer for an £8.5 million hotel at the Eden Project in Cornwall have been approved by Cornwall...
- BEACH HOUSE I-5 / Vertice Arquitectos, Las Lomas del Mar, South of Lima, Peru. To read more go to :- http://architecturelab.net/beach-house-i-5-las-lomas-del-mar-peru-by-vertice-arquitectos/
- Mop House / AGI Architects, Kuwait. To read more go to :- http://architecturelab.net/mop-house-kuwait-agi-architects/
- Producer12/04/2017The Rise of the She Shed (and how I want one!)So now we've all heard of Man Caves - some where for men to go and smoke cigars, play video games, pool, drink, fart and watch sports - now watch out Dudes - we have She Sheds!A She Shed is a quiet retreat for us ladies. Somewhere where we can...
Comments15/04/2017 #25 Anonymous@Claire L Cardwell There is a fine distinction that needs to be made between "Man Caves - some where for men to go and smoke cigars, play video games, pool, drink, fart and watch sports" and "Man Sheds". They are not the same thing. I can only guess at what goes on in a She Cave and suspect the architecture and contents would be quite different too.14/04/2017 #24 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#9 When we extended the home into the garden we used up whatever room there was for permissions. We built a two story extension where the back of the house is at three levels. The family went with a sloping roof because they were concerned about snow accumulation but I wanted a flat roof with a glass house extension to the third level of the home. What is done is done now - but that is where the possibility was - even the she-sheds you have shown are in effect glasshouses. We will also remain where we are because it such a perfect location for everyone - but I can add this to my future dream home when that long awaited day arrives.13/04/2017 #12 Claire L CardwellHmmm - Farm, not 100% sure, I did go to Agricultural College a very long time ago, so I have a whole bunch of farmers to get advice from a click away on FB.... Can't play golf either @CityVP 🐝 Manjit, hitting little balls with little sticks is not a game for me!13/04/2017 #11 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#9 I come from a family of farmers, and you and I are viewed as decadent bourgeoisie to my family. It is nice however for me to be the blacksheep of the family :-) Of course I would love to take that stuff out, it would mean no more gardening and no more running from gardening every-time summer comes. This week I watched the Seve Ballesteros movie, he too is from a farmer family but he actually did a lot of farming before becoming a golfing legend. I can neither farm or even play golf.13/04/2017 #9 Claire L Cardwell@CityVP 🐝 Manjit - when I was researching the article a lot of people recommended simply cleaning out your existing shed.... It might be worth checking the planning laws from your Local Council and see how big/high you can make your shed and whether you can build a cellar underneath to house your garden tools.....13/04/2017 #8 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI love that metallic slanting green roof. Only problem is even though the garden is big enough I think we only get planning permission for one shed and we have already built that one. Pity that we think of sheds where put our gardening stuff and assorted junk away. Like the idea.