- Producer23/01/2017Magnificent Hyperbolic ParaboloidThose who met me on beBee know that I am always "pushing" the contents about interesting engineering stuff. I even created the Interesting Engineering, Technology and Discoveries hive, besides the already existing hives, to activate the...
Comments24/01/2017 #10 Mohammed Sultan@Lada 🏡 PrkicThese artworks are very creative and eye catching.I'm certain they will satisfy the scientific curiosity of many construction engineers and will be met with a highest level of interest and desire to implement them everywhere. These waved constructions reminds me with the creativity of Zaha Hadeed architectures in Germany.Zaha's designs were made to depict the customs ,ideas and appearance of time using the sea waves scenes which are existed every where.Thank you for sharing such creativity.23/01/2017 #2 Julio Angel Lopez LopezGreat article @Lada 🏡 Prkic, L'Oceanografic I know it well, if you have not been in Valencia, it is in the old river channel, I will eiquetaré if you allow me in a next buzz about my city.
At the moment I bring you a video of the environment, which is the green lung of the city.
https://youtu.be/1ZJRW6B-YLo23/01/2017 #1 Lada 🏡 PrkicThis is my 5th Producer post and it's time to have a little party!! Compared to some beBee bees who have published more than 1000 (!) posts, my number seems irrelevant. But I also published numerous short posts. Sometimes we can say (or write) more with fewer words. This one is not such a post. 🙂
- 23/01/2017Could you build an skycrapper in two minutes? It sounds a little bit complicated but you can watch how to do it in this video. As you can see, the beginnings are slow but then you can jump from one floor to another with no time to think. At last you have an splendid building.One World Trade Center 2004-2012 In honor of One World Trade Center becoming the tallest building in New York, EarthCam has released an exciting time-lapse movie showcasing the construction...
- 23/01/2017Snøhetta’s luxury cabin with Aurora Borealis views opens at Treehotel - If a room with Aurora Borealis views sounds like the perfect getaway, you’ll love what’s popped up at Sweden’s Treehotel. The boutique hotel, which comprises designer treehouses near the Arctic Circle, just welcomed its first guests to the 7th room, a luxury elevated cabin designed by architecture firm Snøhetta. Hovering ten meters off the ground, the elevated dwelling is a contemporary take on the traditional Nordic cabin and comfortably immerses guests in the beautiful Lapland landscape. - http://inhabitat.com/snohettas-luxury-cabin-with-aurora-borealis-views-opens-at-treehotel/
- 23/01/2017Somosaguas by A-cero, Somosaguas, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Spain to read more go to:- http://www.caandesign.com/super-home-in-somosaguas-by-a-cero/
Comments23/01/2017 #1 Ken BoddieClean lines on the exterior, Claire, draw the eye upwards through the various levels of the roof structure, just in case you get bored of the view to the great outdoors. But the whole building comes together at night with the clever placement of subtle lighting, including the pool, which begs for a twilight or evening swim. Funnily enough the interior is attractive and exciting (often a disappointment in such bold exteriors) and features just the right splashes of colour, where needed, and a plethora of interesting adornments and ornaments to keep the occupants glad to return to a home atmosphere.
- Producer23/01/2017Five Necessities for Any Reading NookIf you love to read, then you know having a good reading nook in your home is a necessity. It will encourage the rest of your family to read and gives you a space you can really enjoy when you dive into a new book. Here are five necessities any good...
- 21/01/2017IMAGINATION CREATES A NEW REALITY ► The Kuchlbauer Tower, a beautiful work of art designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser with its round, wavy shapes and organic lines in harmony with nature. It is a 35 meter high observation tower and the landmark of the Kuchlbauer Brewery in Abensberg, Germany. The design was modified and revised by the architect Peter Pelikan, after Hundertwasser‘s death, and the tower was completed in 2010.
Click on the photo to see full size image.
Comments22/01/2017 #9 Ken BoddieI must admit, Lada, that I do not find this particular structure to my taste and cannot help but feel some compassion for those resident or working in nearby buildings. I am willing, however, purely in the interests of science, to sample a few of the Bavarian beers at the premises, in order to establish if there is a direct correlation between ale consumption and architectural appreciation. 🍺😉21/01/2017 #4 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorI enjoyed the update here: The Kuchlbauer Tower is the landmark of Kuchlbauer's World of Beer. It is an architectural project by the world-famous artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser, planned, modified and revised by the architect Peter Pelikan.
- 18/01/2017Another example of kinetic architecture. This house can rotate and balance. These artists have lived in this house for five days, Could you live there?This tilting house forces roommates to cooperate Ward Shelley and Alex Schweder are known for their fantastic performance installations based on cooperation and balance. Their newest is no exception....
- Producer18/01/2017Using Your TV As Your DecorDecorating is something we do to impact the mood of a room. You can make it feel traditional, modern, cozy, cold, and anything in between. But what are you supposed to do when you have a TV in the room? It may feel like a struggle to decorate around...
- 18/01/2017RGR House by archiNOW, - Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy http://www.caandesign.com/rgr-house-in-riminiitaly/
- 18/01/2017San Francisco’s Seasteading Institute has signed a memorandum of understanding with the French Polynesian government that brings the world’s first floating city closer to reality. The Seasteading Institute first established in 2008 has long sought to implement their vision of self-sustaining communities that can withstand rising sea levels, partnering with DeltaSync in 2013 to build a pilot project in The Netherlands. The new agreement could see construction on a full-blown city begin in the South Pacific as early as 2019. - http://inhabitat.com/worlds-first-floating-city-one-step-closer-to-reality-in-french-polynesia/
Comments18/01/2017 #3 Ken BoddieInteresting concept, Claire, and relatively close to home for me as many inhabitants of some of the smaller and lower elevation Torres Strait Islands (North of Queensland) are losing or have already lost their homes and land, as tides and recurring flood events become more and more severe. The challenge of floating mechanisms being resistant to typhoons and cyclones still remains, however.
- 17/01/2017¡¡¡Dios mío, mi casa se mueve!!! ...Oh, my god, my house is moving!!!Dynamic Architecture - Rotating Tower This Dynamic Architecture building by David Fisher will be constantly in motion changing its shape. It will also generate electric energy for itself. more...
- Producer13/01/2017Casa en la playa con vistas paradisíacasEsta es una buena tienda de campaña. Yo estaría dispuesto a alquilarla para irme unos días a la playa exótica de las fotos. Digo alquilarla porque ahora puedes comprar tiendas de campaña que se montan solas, basta con abrirlas y tirarlas al suelo,...
- 16/01/2017The ‘hive-inn’ is a hotel structure designed by hong-kong-based OVA studio that allows containers to travel in and out of it.
Containers are stacked and slotted into a grid system.
The exterior of the structures can be used for advertising.
- Producer16/01/20179 Entrepreneurial Architects Who Developed Innovative Products and ServicesFor decades the architectural business model has remained unchanged. While other industries have taken cues from the increasingly popular start-up mentality seen in the technology sector, architects have stuck to the outmoded practice of trading...
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects, Los Angeles, California, USA to read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/los-angeles-unique-home-embodies-intent-offer-respite-city/
- NEXT Solar Window Coating Generates Free Electricity From Sunlight - they have developed a scalable solar window coating that allows commercial glass products to produce clean energy from the sun. The product pays for itself in a year and provides clean energy for up to 30 years. - http://greenbuildingelements.com/2016/06/29/next-solar-window-coating-generates-free-electricity-sunlight/
- Building in a flood zone sounds like asking for trouble, but that doesn’t have to be the case if you use the right construction techniques. The most basic strategy to avoid rising waters is to raise the buildings above the flood level, but houses that actually float off the ground when waters rush in are impressive. While this type of automated flood defense isn’t as common as elevated homes, we may see it pop up in more houses as flooding threatens to become a regular occurrence around the world. http://inhabitat.com/6-amphibious-houses-that-float-to-escape-flooding/
- Producer16/01/2017Heavy Snowfall: Protect Your HomeThis year, we’ve been seeing some of the heaviest snowfalls that we’ve had in years. There are feet of snow, and it seems to just keep coming. There are many safety issues that have been raised because of this, but none as much as protecting your...
- Producer12/01/2017Turning Ideas into Products: 5 Architects who Successfully Sell their DesignsThe emergence of interconnectivity, smart and sensor-driven designs, home automation, clean energy, shared knowledge, and efficient software have created numerous opportunities for those looking to build their businesses around products. This...
- Producer12/01/2017Top Ideas for Nursery ThemesHaving a baby is a big change in your life. A huge part of preparing for it is decorating the nursery. You want to make sure you have all the things you need and that it is a place you feel comfortable spending time. Ultimately, you’ll spend a lot...
- Producer11/01/2017Look at these imagesThere´s no problem if you don´t understand what this article says, just look at these amazing images. They are hypnotic....Dynamic, colourful patterns represent the way organisms interact and evolve in the visuals for Max Cooper's latest music...
Comments12/01/2017 #6 CityVP 🐝 ManjitEmergence as art is always fascinating. It is interesting that the Mandelbrot set which also looks so beautiful is not its natural colour and the process of colouring is interesting in itself. The link below takes us through that :
Colouring the Mandelbrot Set
This article describes "escape time" and goes on to say :
"If we know that a particular point generates a sequence which escapes, and we know the escape time of that sequence, then we can color that point based upon its escape time. By doing this, pretty spectacular images can be created."
Colour brings home the details that would otherwise be missed in the natural black and white and adds the one quality to complexity that all humans appreciate, that of beauty.
- Producer10/01/2017Going from Cold to Warm: A Beautiful TransformationWhen buying a home, you almost never get exactly what you want. Even people who build their homes are typically limited to what the builder has pre-built into the plans. Fortunately, you can put together a remodel to completely change the look and...