- 22/10/2016Stunning Waterfront Modern Masterpiece by Ralph Choeff in Miami Beach, Florida USA. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/stunning-waterfront-modern-masterpiece-by-ralph-choeff-in-miami-beach/
- 22/10/2016House Holman by Durbach Block Architects, Sydney, Australia. The House is sited on the edge of a 230-foot high precipice flying over the sea in the town of Dover Heights, west of the city of Sydney in Australia. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/house-holman-by-durbach-block-architects/
- 21/10/2016DESIGN BASED ON FRACTAL GEOMETRY ►The Barcelona studio of Xavier Vilalta has recently completed the construction of the Lideta Mercato in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, with an area of 14,200 square meters. It is a perforated prism which facade is built of lightweight prefab concrete. The inspiration for these perforated squares and small diamond-like translucent holes made of coloured glass came from the beautiful fractal patterns of the Ethiopian women's dresses.
- 21/10/2016The next big renewable energy source might not be solar or wind but flooringgrendz.com Flooring can be made from any number of sustainable materials, making it, generally, an eco-friendly feature in homes and businesses alike. Now, however, flooring could be even more “green,” thanks to an inexpensive, simple method developed by...
- 21/10/2016Hollywood Hills Home by Struere helps to revive mid-century modernism and extends the indoor spaces to the outdoors. To read more go to : - http://www.dezeen.com/2016/10/15/struere-builds-hollywood-home-revive-mid-century-modernism-los-angeles-california/
- 21/10/2016Minimalist home design located on a south sloping plot in a residential part of Prague by Closer Architects, Prague, Czech Republic. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/minimalist-home-design-located-south-sloping-plot-residential-part-prague/
- Producer21/10/2016Three Roof Maintenance Tasks You Don’t Want to Skip this FallThe better you take care of your roof, the better it will serve you. The fall is a crucial time when it comes to your roof because it’s just before the harshest season of the year. If you fail to prepare your roof for winter, there’s a good chance...
- Producer20/10/2016Antes y después/ Before and AfterCuando empiezas un proyecto de arquitectura siempre piensas que tu trabajo va a mejorar lo que te encuentras. Unas veces lo consigues y otras... mejor no hablar.El año pasado terminamos la reforma de un edificio de oficinas en Madrid. Se trataba de...
- ProducerHow I got started in ArchitectureMany people over the years have asked me how I got started in Architecture and how I managed to run a business in the Construction industry with very little experience. About a 100 years ago I worked for the Financial Times in London. I was a...
- Producer20/10/2016Considerations for Your Next Kitchen RemodelOf all the rooms in a home, the kitchen is the most frequently remodeled. It tends to be the first room to look dated and it’s also the one that prospective buyers care about the most. Unfortunately, the kitchen is also the most difficult to remodel...
- YH2 Clads Quebec holiday home for a sculptor in red cedar and blackened pine with a vertical form that takes from the surrounding forest. To read more go to :- http://www.dezeen.com/2016/09/07/yh2-quebec-holiday-home-sculptor-jacek-jarnuszkiewicz-red-cedar-blackened-pine/
- Contemporary open and light-filled, simple and minimalist space of the F House by Pitsou Kedem Architects, Savyon, Israel to read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/contemporary-open-light-filled-simple-minimalist-space-f-house/
- Frank Lloyd Wright beach house in Virginia, USA is listed on Airbnb for under $150 per night. To read more go to :- http://inhabitat.com/frank-lloyd-wright-beach-house-listed-on-airbnb-for-under-150-per-night/
- Producer19/10/2016TALLERES MATEU: Cerramiento y mueble deslizanteInformo de un producto muy enfocado a su sector de construcción pero también para otras aplicaciones similares que tenemos patentado, fabricamos y se ha instalado ya en edificios residenciales con muy buen resultado. SISTEMA DE...
- 19/10/2016Steam bent timber clads a house in Cornwall, UK by Tom & Danielle Raffield with Chris Strike. This house was featured on a recent episode of Grand Designs. To read more to to :-
- 19/10/2016Many people dream of building their own home, but the financial cost and environmental toll of starting from scratch can often seem overwhelming. It doesn't have to be. By stepping outside the box and using natural methods, almost anyone can afford to build their own green home out of sustainable materials. “Earth homes” utilize surrounding terrain or other natural elements such as dirt, bamboo, wood, and clay to create a space with a negligible environmental impact. These homes are very well insulated due to thick earth walls, and therefore stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter than traditional stick-built homes. Naturally, this results in less of a need for artificial heating or cooling and therefore a reduced energy bill. To read more go to : - http://inhabitat.com/8-inexpensive-earth-homes-almost-anyone-can-afford/
- 18/10/2016Timber double storey addition to the Weatherboard Barrow House by Austin Maynard Architects, Melbourne, Australia. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/timber-double-story-addition-weatherboard-barrow-house/
- 18/10/2016Everyone wants affordable housing, but people who live in areas plagued by natural disasters also need resilient structures that won’t collapse or fly away when wind speeds pick up. A Dutch company named Cubicco created a line of flat-packed homes rated to withstand hurricane winds gusting up to 180 miles per hour, giving them nearly as much strength as traditionally built houses. To read more go to : - http://inhabitat.com/cubiccos-hurricane-proof-modular-homes-break-into-miamis-construction-scene/
- Producer17/10/2016How to Create and Stick to a Home Improvement BudgetDepending on your skill level, a DIY project can range from smaller jobs that can be done in a weekend or even a day to large remodels that take weeks or months. People consider DIY home improvement for all kinds of reasons. Most enjoy rolling up...
- Preserving Historical Buildings : the most sustainable thing is not to build new stuff. Photo of the restored Mayfair Building in Melbourne by Peter Clarke. https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/architecture-design-blog/2016/oct/13/preserving-historical-buildings-the-most-sustainable-thing-is-not-to-build-new-stuff
- Inflatable pop-up night club can disappear as soon as the party is over - designed by Bureau A. To read more go to :- http://inhabitat.com/inflatable-pop-up-night-club-can-disappear-as-soon-as-the-party-is-over/
- Faber Terrace residence with slatted timber screen that covers the entire side elevation to preserve the privacy by HYLA Architects, Singapore. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/faber-terrace-residence-slatted-timber-screen-covers-entire-side-elevation-preserve-privacy/
- Altair house overlooks a Quebec Forest by Bourgeois Leschasseur Architects To read more go to :- http://www.dezeen.com/2016/09/30/bourgeois-lechasseur-architects-v-shaped-altair-house-cap-a-laigle-quebec-forest-canada/
- Producer17/10/2016Online Site Crash - Monstrous Hostmonster Storyin 2013, I started a simple blog using wordpress (WP). It was a normal blog that I was compelled to write out of a business effort began in 1998. An entrepreneurial spirit seeded by my father Phillip Ross McClore, an A. L. Williams company product...
- 16/10/2016Filmmaker Alejandro Landes first architectural project - Casa Bahia in Miami, USA to read more go to :- http://www.dezeen.com/2016/10/09/filmmaker-alejandro-landes-first-architectural-project-casa-bahia-modernism-influenced-miami-villa/