- How can buildings be adapted to the era of dangerous climate change?www.eco-business.com Climate change makes no differentiation between urban and rural areas, as has been proven by the multiple disasters striking cities around the world in the last month...
- Soaring timber tower could clean up contaminated water in NYC’s Central Park. New York-based DFA Studio has unveiled plans for a soaring wooden tower in Central Park that could actually purify the heavily contaminated Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The proposed tower measures 712 feet tall with a 112-foot-tall spire – and if it comes to fruition, it will be the world’s tallest timber tower.
The tower’s helix structure is wrapped with a lattice of curved timber beams. The building would be anchored securely to a pre-cast concrete base with tensile steel cables. A transparent material covers the tower’s exterior, providing 360-degree views as visitors climb up to the top.
The Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir currently contains an estimated one billion gallons of stagnant, contaminated water. The tower’s filtration system could potentially convert the body of water into a clean pond.
- NaCl Residence by by David Jameson Architect, Bethesda, Maryland, USA. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/nacl-residence-by-by-david-jameson-architect/
- Producer22/09/2017How to Benefit of 3D Aerial and Bird Eye View Rendering?Benefit of 3D Architectural Aerial View Rendering The industry is now too competitive and gaining new clients, even for the most talented, is becoming quite difficult. Simply because there are other designers who are constantly coming up with new...
- 22/09/2017Shaw House by Patkau Architects, Vancouver, Canada, to read more go to:- http://www.caandesign.com/shaw-house-by-patkau-architects/
- Producer15/09/20173D floor Plan to grandstand New DevelopmentIn giving a mind boggling visual of how a particular space is truly going to deal with culmination of improvement, 3D Floor plan design rendering services in US and Australia like our own don't just help while constructing new spaces yet...
- Producer14/09/2017THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING THE BENEFITS OF THE CLOUDThe Cloud is more or less a sexy word for the Internet… or at least a recent iteration of the Internet. Anyone who has ever used a hosted email server such as Gmail has already had sensitive data stored in the cloud. Cloud-based email hosting was...
Comments15/09/2017 #2 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianA nice basic primer, John. For those who wonder why the cloud is called the cloud, in the old days, we used to draw out network designs. Icons would represent network components. There were icons for servers, switches, routers, hubs, etc.
When something would leave the physical confines of the network, the data path would go through an Icon that looked like a cloud. IE the signal would pass through the air to get somewhere else. The cloud has been around "forever."
- 12/09/2017Shipping Container House by Studio H:T, Nederland, Colorado, USA. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/shipping-container-house-by-studio-ht/
- 12/09/20179/11 Tribute - Never Forget! (33 seconds)Final spire tops New York's Freedom Tower The final segments of the enormous spire crowning New York's One World Trade Center -- which replaces the Twin Towers destroyed on September 11, 2001 --...
- 12/09/20179/11 Tribute to Freedom Tower...One World Trade Center full video 2015 (HD+) I hope you enjoyed it! Like and subscribe for more videos like this! One World Trade Center is the primary building of the new World Trade Center complex in...
- 11/09/2017Klein Bottle House by McBride Charles Ryan, Melbourne, Australia, to read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/klein-bottle-house-by-mcbride-charles-ryan/
- 11/09/2017Architecture student's innovative solution to construction wastewww.newshub.co.nz Building a new home creates about four tonnes of...
- Producer09/09/2017Best Quality 3D Floor Plan RenderingImagine the plans that your unfilled space can be enhanced with… it's hard, would it say it isn't? All things considered, here's the place 3D Floor Plan can come convenient. 3D Floor Plan rendering enables you to see the property from every last...
- 09/09/2017Incredible Algae Dome absorbs sun and CO2 to produce superfood and oxygen
Industrial agriculture is a major source of greenhouse gas emissions – but what if there was a way to sustainably produce food while solving some of the world’s toughest environmental problems? That’s what the folks at SPACE10, a Copenhagen-based future-living lab, tackled with the futuristic Algae Dome, a four-meter-tall food-producing building that pumps out oxygen in a closed-loop system. Powered by solar energy, the Algae Dome is a sustainable and hyper-local food system that can pop up almost anywhere with minimal impact on the environment.
- 09/09/2017Hill House by Andrew Maynard Architects, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. To see more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/hill-house-by-andrew-maynard-architects/
- 08/09/2017ROTUNDA IN SHANGAI
This circular intersection has a pedestrian bridge in the form of another, raised rotunda (roundabout). It's a smart engineering solution. The bridge is 5.5 meter high and can fit 15 people walking side by side.
Where else than in China. :-)
Comments09/09/2017 #6 Ken BoddieIt's a small world, Lada. My wife and I stayed only a short distance from this elevated pedestrian people-way, when we kicked off our tour of China a couple of years back in Shanghai. I must admit that it looks even more impressive in this aerial shot, after you remove the traffic fumes and general noise at ground level.
- Producer08/09/2017World's Tallest SandcastlesThe Guinness World Record for the World's Tallest Sandcastle record has just been beaten. The Sandcastle is in Duisburg, Germany and was commissioned by Schaunisland-Reisen a German Tour Company. It is 16.58m (54.72ft) beating the previous record...
Comments09/09/2017 #16 Claire L Cardwell#13 Thank you @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. - glad you enjoyed it! A bit of Friday fun!09/09/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.beating records = continuous improvement09/09/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.it is stunning what people can create, beautiful post!
- 08/09/2017Tea House by Archi-Union Architects, Yangpu District, Shanghai, China. To read more go to :- http://www.caandesign.com/tea-house-by-archi-union-architects/
- Producer07/09/2017Five Strong Reasons to Promote Business through 3D Rendering ServicesHave you begun using the 3D Rendering Services, if not, you are missing opportunities to promote your business and also to increase client satisfaction. Trends keep coming and going, however, there is no doubt that 3D rendering in the near future...
- 07/09/2017New Drone Footage Shows That BIG’s LEGO House Looks Like "A Real Lego Play"
Bjarke Ingels Group's new LEGO House is nearing completion at the centre of Billund, Denmark and the world-renowned toys manufacturing brand Lego has released a new drone footage video to experience every part of this stacked complex interactively, showing that how each colourful boxes are balanced and coming together cautiously. The eagerly anticipated LEGO House will be officially opened on September 28, 2017 - the playful-looking complex will provide a unique place with a number of new LEGO experiences and a sea of LEGO bricks, will greet children and adults alike, inviting them to unlash their creativity.
Since some of the areas of the building are still under construction, the official exterior and interior images of the building are not released and all updated photographs from exterior and interior will be unveiled at the end of September, just before the opening.
- 07/09/2017Harborview Hills by Laidlaw Schultz Architects, Newport Beach, California, USA. To read more go to:- http://www.caandesign.com/harborview-hills-by-laidlaw-schultz-architects/
- 01/09/2017House by ad2 architekten ZT KG, Austria to read more go to:- http://www.caandesign.com/light-flooded-residential-building-developed-crystalline-conspicuous-shape/
- Producer31/08/2017Cape Dutch Guest House - Johannesburg by Claire Cardwell (Blue Designs)Cape Dutch Guest House - JohannesburgThe brief was to design a modern Cape Dutch style Guest House in a leafy suburb of Johannesburg. The existing house was completely demolished to make way for a spacious luxury get away for the discerning...
- 31/08/2017Now I know what I want for Christmas and my 'UnBirthday'!
Build your own BIG-designed LEGO House with LEGO Architecture’s newest kit.
As if playing in a LEGO wonderland wasn’t enough, we just got wind of another reason to get excited over the BIG-designed LEGO House’s grand opening next month. The iconic toy company just unveiled official images of a new LEGO Architecture kit that’ll let you build your very own LEGO experience center at home. The 774-piece model replica of the nearly complete LEGO House in Billund, Denmark will be sold exclusively at the center when it opens on September 28.
The new LEGO House, also known as the “House of the Brick,” will be an experience center where fans can learn about the history of the company, the philosophy of LEGO play, and interact with LEGO through a wide variety of hands-on experiences. Starchitect Bjarke Ingels, an enthusiastic LEGO fan, was tapped to design the LEGO House project and drew inspiration from the modularity of the toy brick.