- 06/04/2017Sale a la luz un obra inédita de Velázquez, 'Dama de perfil' - RTVE.eswww.rtve.es El Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia ha presentado una obra inédita de Diego Velázquez, el boceto Dama de perfil, que fue...
- 24/03/2017PressRelease: 1 Window Gallery 1.0 in Huskvarna, Sweden, 1 Year Anniversary April 2017 ~ the painting 'Vy över Vättern ock Vista Kulle sedd från Östra Vätterbranterna' af A. Nilsson - 📷 af www.Lennarrrt.xyz1 Window Gallery ™: 1 Window Gallery 1 år i Huskvarna1windowgallery.blogspot.se
- 08/03/2017#webmaster #cafeconvertesFotografia, Blanco y Negro, Cafe Converteswww.cafeconvertes.es Fotografia, Blanco y Negro, Cafe...
- 08/03/2017Read about #LennArrrts #1WindowGallery & 1 Galaxy in 1 Window @ the local newssite Jmini.se ...Här är månadens tavla på omtalade gallerietwww.jmini.se ”The galaxy outside my kitchen” av Marcus Gyllborg är namnet på tavlan som 1 Window Gallery visar upp i mars...
1 Window Gallery / Löfgrens Salong,
Erik Dahlbergsgatan 10 B i Huskvarna
Presenterar stolt den 4 mars 2017:
'The galaxy outside my kitchen' af Fotograf Marcus Gyllborg
#LennArrrts #1WindowGallery ~ www.1WindowGallery.se1 Window Gallery ™: Fotograf Marcus Gyllborg ~ 1 Window Gallery - mars 2017 ~1windowgallery.blogspot.se
- Producer22/02/2017Sorolla (El pintor) Español / EnglishEn contadas ocasiones una persona puede ser identificada con solo una palabra, si sabes que hablamos de un pintor, al nombre Sorolla lo define la palabra luz.In a few times a person can be identified with only one word, if you know that we speak of...
Comments26/02/2017 #6 @Julio Angel 🐝Lopez Lopez#4 His parents die in an epidemic of cholera. He was buried with the rank of Captain General, his funeral mask was made by Benlliure a great sculptor and assisted Vicente Blasco Ibañez, https://www.bebee.com/producer/@julio-angel-lopez-lopez/el-novelista-the-novelist View more#4 His parents die in an epidemic of cholera. He was buried with the rank of Captain General, his funeral mask was made by Benlliure a great sculptor and assisted Vicente Blasco Ibañez, https://www.bebee.com/producer/@julio-angel-lopez-lopez/el-novelista-the-novelist
Very thanks @Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador Close26/02/2017 #5 @Julio Angel 🐝Lopez Lopez#2 If I paint the murals in the library of the (Hispanic Society of America)
El Greco, Entierro del Conde de Orgaz
Velazquez, Las Meninas
Sorolla, Mural de Ayamonte,
Dali Los relojes
Picasso Hahaha, just see as with the brush towards the silhouette of the bull ...
The images call you or not, it's the good thing, there's for everyone.
Thans @Javier 🐝 beBee Muchas gracias.26/02/2017 #4 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorJoaquín Sorolla received the Grand Prix and a Medal of Honour for 'Sad Inheritance' (Triste herencia) at the National Exhibition in Paris in 1900. The following year, Sorolla received another Medal of Honour at the 1901 National Exhibition in Madrid for the same painting.
In 1906, Sorolla put on an exhibition at the Georges Petit Galleries in Paris which included over 500 pieces of his artwork. This exhibition contained many of Sorolla's early paintings as well as his more recent impressionist landscapes that tended to focus on people wandering across sunny beaches. The Impressionist aspect can be seen in the way Joaquín Sorolla portrayed the sunlight falling on the subjects of the paintings.
Spanish Art - Joaquín Sorolla
Sorolla continued to produce many paintings extremely quickly and held many more of these large scale exhibitions in London and Germany. While on his trip to England, Sorolla met Archer Milton Huntington who later invited Sorolla to be a member of the Hispanic Society of America. In 1909, Sorolla did another large exhibition at the Hispanic Society of America, displaying 356 paintings. During that exhibition, Joaquín Sorolla managed to sell 195 of those paintings.
With regards to commissions, Sorolla's biggest commission came in 1911 when he was asked to paint a series of paintings depicting everyday life in Spain, which were to hang in the Hispanic Society of America. Sorolla, however, decided to adapt this commission so that each painting represented the different regions of Spain. These paintings took up most of Joaquín Sorolla's time and when they were finally completed in 1919, Sorolla was exhausted. He became ill, suffering a stroke in 1920, and died three years later in 1923.26/02/2017 #3 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorTeam Bee's , som eadditional info on Joaquín Sorolla (1863-1923):
Spanish Art - Joaquín Sorolla
Born in Valencia, Spain, Joaquín Sorolla only spent two years with his parents as they tragically died in 1865, leaving Joaquin and his sister as orphans. Therefore, Joaquín Sorolla lived with his aunt and uncle.
At the age of fourteen, Sorolla studied in Valencia the subject of his passion: art. At eighteen years of age, Sorolla moved to Madrid, in order to be surrounded by the Madrilenian culture and to study Spanish masters' paintings in the Museo del Prado. Joaquín Sorolla then spent four years in Madrid completing an art course, but returned to his hometown of Valencia after a brief spell in Paris. It was in Valencia that Joaquín Sorolla met his wife and had his three children. The Sorolla family then moved to Madrid where Joaquín began to paint a vast number of large paintings for displays in exhibitions.
Joaquín Sorolla experienced his first taste of success with his painting 'Another Marguerite' (Otra Margarita) (1892). For this painting, Sorolla received the gold medal at the National Exhibition in Madrid, and then First Prize at the Chicago International Exhibition. Thanks to 'Another Marguerite', Joaquín Sorolla became very famous and later became the much acclaimed head of the Modern Spanish School of Painting.26/02/2017 #2 Javier 🐝 beBeeSorolla was on of the top spanish painters.
16th Century: El Greco (1541-1614)
17th Century: Diego Velázquez (1599-1660)
18th Century: Francisco Goya (1746-1828)
19th Century: Joaquin Sorolla (1863-1923)
20th Century: Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)
Joan Miró (1893-1983)
Salvador Dalí (1904-1989)
Frase: escritores cafe convertesEscritores Fragmentos - Cafe Converteswww.cafeconvertes.es Escritores Fragmentos - Cafe...
- 09/02/2017"El arte es una mentira que nos acerca a la verdad". – Pablo Picassoscontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net
Cafe ConvertesFotografiawww.cafeconvertes.es Fotografia...
- 07/02/2017@ the newsite #Jmini.se there's an article about #LennArrrts #1WindowGallery
~ KaffeTräd ~
Read it here :link: ( in Swedish)Kaffeträd är månadens tavla på minigallerietwww.jmini.se I Jönköping kommer Sweden Coffee Fest att äga rum den 22 - 24...
Acrylic on canvas, :120 x 80 x 4 cm,
reverse titled, dated, signed and stamped,
Year: 01/2015. Artist: Rudolf Rox
A palette knife painting.
- 02/02/2017America 1863 - Imagery by Tony Brandstetter asking the question, who is doing photography like this?
- 31/01/2017Achilles new artwork in Athens
in my Best Of Street Art - January 2017
discover my selection here: http://bit.ly/2kJTakY
Acryl auf Leinwand,
Maße: 100 x 150 x 4 cm,
rückseitig betitelt, datiert, signiert und gestempelt,
- 30/01/2017Las ruinas son un regalo, son un camino a la transformación. Por eso no tengas miedo a empezar de nuevo. Buen comienzo de semana a todos.