- Producer07/10/2017New California Artist, Indie Author, Poet, Turns Lyme into LymeAideWoman weaves magic, out of a sour spell of Neurological Lyme Disease. Nicolenya Caltman once had an IQ of 186. After Lyme Disease hit, she lost a lot of cognitive function: her ability to do math past fractions, some spelling issues, reading,...
- Producer07/10/2017Refurbish Antique ChairsWith the economy being the way it is, one learns to economize and so it is with refurbishing furniture to your own liking, no matter the size of your home. Especially, if you are nostalgic for the good old college days minus the hangovers and late...
Comments07/10/2017 #4 AnonymousEs cierto que a los españoles nos cuesta decir lo que pensamos, sobre todo si es diferente a lo que la casta dice que es la verdad. Pero no es del todo culpa nuestra, creo yo. Durante más de 40 años se ha matado, perseguido y lavado el cerebro a quien no estaba de acuerdo con el poder. Y eso ha hecho de nosotros un pais mayoritariamente facha. Lo siento, es lo que pienso. Ahora vivo en Alemania, y la gente aqui no puede entender como, independientemente del tema en cuestión, A) el gobierno ha tenido la desfachatez de usar la violencia contra su pueblo como respuesta a expresarse pacificamente y B) como el resto de españoles lo han permitido, mas bien al contrario. Lo que mas oigo de mis vecinos alemanes es: "¿asi se responde en españa a lo que el pueblo demanda, con razon o sin ella? Perdona, pero si esto sucede aqui (en Alemania) el pais entero se movilizaria. ¿Ocurrirá lo mismo cuando el pueblo en masa decida, por ejemplo, acabar con la corrupción? ¿ o reclamar cualquier otro derecho fundamental? "
Es cierto que Alemania protagonizó el fascismo mas abyecto en el pasado, Por eso, han aprendido del pasado y rechazan de plano cosas como esta.07/10/2017 #2 Oscar Martínez#24 no se trata de ideologías por más que te lo vendan así desde dentro o desde fuera. Tiene que ver con la indignación. No fui a votar por ser catalán, no fui a votar por la independencia, no fui a votar porque me lo dijeran. Fui a votar por ver la reacción del gobierno. El mismo juez que lleva el caso ha dictaminado que el hecho de ir a votar no es un delito per se y por tanto se alteró la convivencia ciudadana mediante fuerzas del orden que además, según la oposición, es una acción ilegal ya que en 2006 se cargaron el estatuto de Catalunya dejándola fuera del marco constitucional. Y por tanto la utilización de la Constitución para venir a dar ostias no era legal. Después de más de 10 años intentando conseguir un pacto fiscal que nos han echado para atrás una y otra vez. Se han pedido cambios, reformas y siempre se ha obtenido una negativa. ¿Ideología? Sí, la criminal. Ideología? Sí, la política económica y la del Ibex35.07/10/2017 #1 Oscar MartínezHe leído el artículo completo y sinceramente, el final, no me ha gustado. No sé si no me gusta por la enorme ambigüedad que alberga o porque estás diciendo que te duele estar ligada por sangre con un pueblo que no quiere seguir ligado a un expolio, corrupción, crimen dictatorial y bajo una monarquía parlamentaria.
- Producer25/09/2017Film Director and ProducerMusic Video DirectorFilm DirectorFilm ProducerEditorI'm a filmmaker and have many hats on set. I love producing/directing features, shorts and music videos . I just love what I do and I always bring a positive, happy attitude. Directing the...
- Producer23/09/2017Music:Healing Hearts Sharing Hopehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/after-car-bombs-an-iraqi-musician-shows-up-with-his-cello/2015/05/06/6daf256a-edf7-11e4-8050-839e9234b303_story.html Years ago when I first read this post and saw this video clip of a musician from...
- 22/09/2017Apple mimics painters. "If you look at the Dutch Masters and compare them to the paintings that were being done in Asia, stylistically they’re different,” Johnnie Manzari, a designer on Apple’s Human Interface Team, says. “So we asked why are they different? And what elements of those styles can we recreate with software?”How Apple Built An iPhone Camera That Makes Everyone A Professional Photographer — BuzzFeed Newsapple.news How does Apple think about iPhone camera design?...
- Producer21/09/2017My family and I.........I REMEMBER... I remember the day when I first saw Little bear sitting with his huge head resting gently on those huge paws, my mind raced and my heart was smitten, ‘this is the dog’ I whispered to no one, I remember hurriedly going back...
Comments23/09/2017 #7 Phil Friedman#6 To a great piece, that reaches into the soul of every dog-lover and every person who shares a deep bond with his or her dog(s). I hurt for every one of my dogs who's passed. The pain lessens with time. And it is always the acutest for the most recent. So I've been melancholy since my oldest "little guy" passed last January. But your article, so clearly written by someone who "gets it", brushed away most of that residual sadness, and reminded me to be thankful for the time that we do have with the fuzzy members of our families. My thanks and best to you for that.22/09/2017 #5 Phil Friedmanin my experience, if you want truly to know and understand your dogs, you must allow them to sleep with you -- for that is a part of their pack bonding mechanism. You must take the time to frolic and play with them -- for they are interested always in more than simply being fed. And just as they study and begin to understand your speech and body language and regular physical rituals, you must study and come to understand their vocalizations, body language, and their ingrained tendency to habit and ritual.
My dogs slept with my baby daughters from the first days after they (my daughters) were born. They watched over them, even scolded my wife and me when they felt we weren't responding quickly enough to their crying. And my daughters responded by learning from them how to guard the house against the mailman and other intruders -- indeed, both my daughters barked before they could speak and even today can whisper secretly to dogs, horses, and many other animals. The unhappiest times in my life were those when I did not have a dog.
Unfortunately, we tend to outlive most of our dogs, and so must be happy for the time we do have with them. It might seem odd, but my strongest wish for my dogs and me is that when they pass, it is quietly and naturally, so that I am not faced with the most awful of decisions, when they are incapacitated and in pain due to old age.
The last little guy who passed from the midst of our family had been with us for fifteen years. He stayed healthy and remarkably active (except for a bit of incontinence) all that time. One morning early this year, he ate breakfast, went for a walk with my daughter, played for a while with a toy, came to my home office to say hello for a few minutes, then hopped up into my wife's lap for a cuddle and -- simply died. A good ending to the story, if you ask me. https://youtu.be/FZyW_5qBbdQ22/09/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#2 That is the rub. The stuff which just about breaks us, is very likely the only stuff which can lead us to healing. But then there are dogs! If we can follow their ways, stop pursuing all the crazy human twisted-in-knots extrinsic distractions, and just live to love, play, and listen to our body's directions, we'd be a much more successful species at enjoying & revering the splendor of our lives.22/09/2017 #2 Kim Wheeler#1 I used to be angry when i was badly injured..kinda got angry with God..felt i was being punished....now twenty odd years later..i can see thr truth..my injuries/disabilities meant freedom and a chance to rescue not only the most beautiful of creatures known to man but also, myself...thank you God..
- Producer21/09/2017How To Be Interesting!To be interesting, first be interested.Dale CarnegieFirst, stay honest.Do you remember the last time you were truly focused on what the other person was saying?If you remember, it should be easy to recall at least one thing you had learned.On one of...
Comments22/09/2017 #4 Mac Gives#2 Thanks for sharing with us, Lisa! I agree with you 100%.
I even worry for the people that check their phone while crossing the street, which they can do literally just seconds from this moment. I am so concerned because, if an accident was to happen, it would be such a foolish way to get hurt.22/09/2017 #2 Lisa 🐝 GallagherHi @Mac Gives, I don't find it hard at all but then again I never have my phone present when I'm interacting with another. I feel fortunate that when I'm with a good friend, they leave their cell phone in the purse or pocket. My husband used to have a bad habit of checking his phone constantly when we would go out to dinner, so I took my phone out one evening and did the same. He asked me why I was so quiet, not realizing I was mimicking him. After that evening, he has kept his phone aside and we enjoy our time much more now. I'd much rather remember a conversation than a text or email which can wait (MOST of the time).
- 21/09/201713 REASONS WHY ORIGINAL ART IN THE HOME IS AS IMPORTANT AS A BEDstudiosixtysix.tumblr.com Having original art in the home is vital to your well being. Art is a key piece of furniture for many reasons and yet it is sometimes put on the back burner in comparison to other home objects....
- Producer17/09/2017Everytime I dance...I glanced at these words in the post I chanced upon this morning. I sensed that peculiar feeling of passion for dancing stirring within me. It has been a while since I conducted my last workshop and a few days since I last danced. Yet…every sentence...
Comments18/09/2017 #14 Savvy Raj#7 'Once a dancer, always a dancer....' yes indeed @Deborah Levine am sure all artists can relate to this ....as creativity can never be confined whatever the reason .If the heart is beating, life is still dancing in its own way. Thank you for sharing your lovely and positive reflections on dancing here.18/09/2017 #11 Savvy Raj#6 @CityVP 🐝 Manjit First of all with regards to Dance I am actually very thankful you highlighted and equated the value of dancie and music intelligence in developing a harmony in the body mind and spirit Personally have seen instances of how the learners entire persona gradually shifts in time in sensing and sharing a positive frame of mind and body in practice of perspectives. Must add that the applications of dance where we look at dance beyond simply as an entertainment is gaining ground now in India only in the recent years .
Secondly thank you for appreciating this buzz which is simply a passionate flow of how I felt after reading those words. Somewhere the verses and prose got interspersed along the way and I thought it best to let it be . Yes dancing is a lot like living life!18/09/2017 #6 CityVP 🐝 ManjitDear @Savvy Raj I love how you go from poetry to prose with the mid-point being the tearing down the wall. That worked so well for me and it is the first time I have seen anyone write that way. Dance is an important intelligence in my own life, though it is one I could have practiced far more when I was younger, but by the time I centered my humanity, I had invested far too much in the concept of masculinity than to be the balance that dance is - masculine strength combined with feminine beauty - dance as harmonization - and that harmony in turn being the music that elevates dance.
- Producer10/09/2017The Moments of the Beauty and Expressivity1961. Claudio Arrau's hands. Photo by Arnold Newman. About Claudio Arrau (1903 – 1991) one of the greatest pianists of all time, plays Schumann Carnaval (1961). A great person deserves no...
Comments16/09/2017 #32 Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBeeGreat article @Milos Djukic - Your example about the pianist focused on his piano playing and his decline in his physical ability to play as well as he did when he was younger. Perhaps that skill declined, but, I wonder how he changed, his ideas, his beliefs, his sense of being. Was he a Mentor to others? Did he have a kind ear? Did he listen well to others? For me, yes, some of the things we may do or know in life may become irrelevant, and if we are not learning anything new perhaps we will become irrelevant. But, if we are asking questions, being explorers, social scientists, discoverers of new knowledge as we age then we will develop different relevance. Just as the seasons change throughout the year, they never become irrelevant, there is an essence of the season that is the same, but they are never the same and they are constantly changing. So to can we if we have an inquiring, curious attitude.
- Producer07/09/2017Congratulations Brasil! Independence or Death!!!That's image portrays Dom Pedro I next at the Ipiranga's river - São Paulo / BR at the moment of the Scream of Ipiranga.At 07st September 1822 The Republic Federation of Brasil declaires your self independent as a free contry. Dom Pedro I declair in...
- Producer01/09/2017Sohbet Sitelerinin Kullanılma NedenleriSohbet Sitelerinin Kullanılma NedenleriSosyal paylaşımlar pek çok insan için oldukça önemli hale gelmiştir. İnternet üzerinde paylaşımda bulunulan bu alanlar herkesin ilgisini çekse de sohbet etmek için kullanılmaz. İnsanlar genellikle sohbet etmek...
- 31/08/2017Latest addition to my website. Locations of all the paintings I have sold around the world. (that I can remember)
- 29/08/2017Star of Bethlehem Attempt (with head cold) at "Star of Bethlehem" by Neil...
- 29/08/2017My heart goes out to those in the Houston area.
I will donate 100% of proceeds from the sale of any painting to the American Red Cross to assist in this disaster relief effort.
- 29/08/2017Jeff Davis Show - No Mandatory Vaccines
In a World of NWO World Depopulation,
Mandatory Vaccines from
World "health" Organizations,
Nations & States is dangerous
Guest Radio Host Shawn Seigel
& his efforts to stop mandatory vaccines
Channel Austin TV studios
Austin Texas USA
#jeffdavisshow MediaJeff Davis Show (2011 August 15) Shawn Siegel Vaccine Opt-Out Billboard, NWO Plans Jeff Davis Show (2011 August 15) Shawn Siegel Vaccine Opt-Out Billboard, NWO...
- Producer28/08/2017STANDING UP TO THE BULLYSTANDING UP TO THE BULLY...and winning Three short and sadly true stories about being bullied... No 1...Local Council.....on Oct 2015 I turned right at a no right turn, the reasons this ex class one professional driver did this was not out...
Comments28/08/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichIt is time we all woke up to the lack of freedom we have when it comes to interactions with the systems and structures humanity has created.
Although be careful of the upstarts promising to be different than the big 'uns. My last big run in was with a bank that had smiley faces all over their branding. They decided that not having a physical address for a few weeks meant that my $500 or so dollars was destined to support terrorism.
The whole problem with the circus going on, is we are not understanding the fundamental problem is that we made corporations more important than people and now the vast gulf of wealth is just one of a myriad of problems.
Why worry about AI and robots taking over, when corporations and their terms and conditions already have?
None of which is to say I am anti-capitalism, but their unfettered power to only care about increased shareholder value is a license to harm humanity and all the living systems of the earth.
- Producer27/08/2017Celluloid Cowboys Not a figment of imaginationBut a vivid recollectionOf yester years action heroesHandsome cowboys, herding horsesOf tough terrains and tales of tall menIn rugged jeans and rumpled shirtsGrazing horses in wild pasturesRising dust of the galloping...
- 24/08/2017Jeff Davis Show - Criminal Wilco TX cops
Radio Host & bass player
for "Three Shoes Posse Band"
Williamson Country Texas law enforcement
Channel Austin TV studios
Austin Texas USA
- Jeff Davis
27 years Radio TV Blogger
Jeff Davis Show MediaThree Shoes Posse xposes Williamson County Corruption On the highly acclaimed long running Jeff Davis Show, Deborah Stevens from the Three Shoes Posse Band interviews members of the Rainbow Family who were...