- 17/02/2017I love this picture ! He is one of our first british ambassadors ! @Neil Hughes
Comments17/02/2017 #8 Neil HughesThanks Javier, you guys rock at beBee!
It was a 2 hour hike but was worth it, there are no ropes or chains but it isn't as scary as it looks.
Apparently there hasn't been any accidents either. Here is a behind the scenes video from my GoPro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd8qp6Tudak
Comments15/12/2016 #2 Preston 🐝 Vander VenSoy una persona aventurera, pero creo que voy a saltar. He salido de paracaidismo, escalada de rocas y saltos de acantilados. El problema aquí es que me doy vueltas en mi sueño.
I am an adventurous person, but I think I'll skip. I've gone skydiving, rock climbing, and cliff jumping. The problem here is I roll around in my sleep.
- 16/11/2016Sin tecnología no somos nadie Ö.Virgin desarrolla un avión supersónico que permitirá viajar de Londres a NY en 3 horas - 20minutos.eswww.20minutos.es El precio del viaje rondará unos 5.000 dólares (4.670 euros) por trayecto e incluirá servicios y comodidades de lujo abordo. "Sesenta años después del inicio de la era del jet, todavía estamos volando a velocidades de 1960", resumía el CEO de...
- 15/11/2016Most DANGEROUS and STRANGEST AIRPORTS in the WORLD! Most amazing & crosswind landings!! - Part 1 The most DANGEROUS, amazing, unusual and challenging AIRPORTS in the WORLD! The most INCREDIBLE and CROSSWIND landings! Part 1 ► PART 2:...
Comments15/11/2016 #4 Graham SmithWhen I was in the Royal Air Force, we used to fly into and out of the Airport at Kai Tak, Hong Kong. Short and used for both Military and Commercial flights. Fly in across the tops of blocks of flats, scary at best. Quite a few new pilots did not make it and ended up in the drink (Water)
Comments08/11/2016 #13 Fran 🐝 BrizzolisPodria ser real y estar retocada, Lo que se ve en la foto es perfectamente posible, y más de uno lo haría... Pero la foto como tal... Yo diria que es un montaje. Y respecto a la sombra... Teneis razón, el color negro y por tanto la sombra negra absoluta... sólo es posible en el espacio, o en el vacio, lo que hace que luz no "extienda" con el polvo en el ambiente, recordad lo que pasa cuando conducimos con niebla y ponemos las "largas"
- 01/08/2016Totally crazy !!Skydiver Luke Aikins makes parachute-free jump from from 7.6km (25,000ft) Skydiver Luke Aikins makes history by successfully jumping without a parachute from 7.6km (25,000ft) in California. What are the top stories today? Click to...
- 19/07/2016The world’s “biggest living thing” was first reported in August 2000 to be the honey mushroom (Armillaria ostoyae) of Oregon. It covers 2200 acres and is estimated to be over 2400 years old. It was discovered in the late 1990s using aerial photos and through DNA testing cultures from 112 dying trees.
- Producer11/06/2016Flying cars - Coches voladoresFlying carsThree years ago, Silicon Valley developed a fleeting infatuation with a startup called Zee.Aero. The company had set up shop right next to Google’s headquarters in Mountain View, Calif., which was curious, because Google tightly controls...
Comments12/06/2016 #12 James McElearneyThe future is definitely here, 2015 and 2016 have seen the arrival of some of mankinds most fantasised tech and gadgets, like the jetpack, Lexus have made a hoverboard, The arrival of VR and AR. and even the projects that have started in china on the new elevated buses, and Elon Musks hypertube project in California. I´m truly excited to see what´s in store over the next 10 years.12/06/2016 #9 Kevin PashukI guess I'll have to rewrite this post: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-add-more-work-your-team-kevin-pashuk12/06/2016 #7 AnonymousLinkedIn long-fotm post by Prof. Claudio Schoen entitled: "George Jetson, Engineer" cc. @Aleta Curry :) https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141011122058-65745067-george-jetson-engineer?trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2480211261465693955331%2CVSRPtargetId%3A6957199446609293631%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary&trk=vsrp_influencer_content_res_name12/06/2016 #5 Aleta CurryThat was such an interesting read, @Javier 🐝 beBee. Some years ago I heard Oprah Winfrey talking about Skype and saying it was like 'The Jetsons' when she was a child; 'We are "The Jetsons" now' she said. This is the next step! I remember when I was little fantasizing with my friends about what it would be like when we grew up, we'd be old women telling our kids that they were lucky to go to school in a helicopter, 'when I was a child, we were all squashed up in the back of one little car!' Well, that didn't happen, but I may yet be saying something similar to my grandchildren!12/06/2016 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitReally enjoyed learning about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3zXeqiNKM Back in the early 2000's I thought it was cool that venture capitalist Steve Jurvetson was using his wealth to pursue his interest in small rocket launches, but this makes his launch pad look like a firework in a milk bottle. https://www.ted.com/talks/steve_jurvetson_on_model_rocketry?language=en
- 20/05/2016Holy Crap!!!Lynx helicopter landing on ship in rough sea This video shows a landing conducted by a Prism Defence Test Pilot and Flight Test Engineer during development of Ship Helicopter Operating Limits for the...
- 20/04/2016Leap Of Faith: Damien Walters Backflip Over Speeding Formula E CarLeap Of Faith: Damien Walters Backflip Over Speeding Formula E Car NOW WATCH THE 360-DEGREE VERSION! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uv64c4HdTg Freerunner, gymnast and Hollywood stuntman Damien Walters is no stranger to...
- 04/04/2016@William Rakow
Love your great pic for mindful relaxation!
Here's the Sydney Harbour Bridge builders !
- 02/04/2016Lunch timeimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 31/01/2016People Are Awesome - Incredible Crazy Skills and Talent HD !!! People Are Awesome - Incredible Crazy Skills and Talent HD !!! Most Amazing Humans In The World, Awesome and Extreme People, Ultimate version 2014, 2015,...